• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can a public group be created where users only from that particular partner org(contacts under one partner account) can access. And the same group is not even visible for partner under different account.
For ex: I have two account A1(with P1,P2 as partner contacts) and A2(Q1,Q2) as partner contact. In this scenario, chatter group created by P1 is only visible to P1 and P2. Like wise, chatter group created by Q1 is visible to only Q1 and Q2. The created group should be by default searchable to all the partners under the same account. Unlisted group concept cannot work here, because they are not open to join.
Hi,
Basically i would like to know which knowledge languages are active and which are not, through Apex.
Can somehome help me through it.

Thanks
Chris.

How can a public group be created where users only from that particular partner org(contacts under one partner account) can access. And the same group is not even visible for partner under different account.
For ex: I have two account A1(with P1,P2 as partner contacts) and A2(Q1,Q2) as partner contact. In this scenario, chatter group created by P1 is only visible to P1 and P2. Like wise, chatter group created by Q1 is visible to only Q1 and Q2. The created group should be by default searchable to all the partners under the same account. Unlisted group concept cannot work here, because they are not open to join.
Hi,
Basically i would like to know which knowledge languages are active and which are not, through Apex.
Can somehome help me through it.

Thanks
Chris.