• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a chatter feed publisher component at 2 places(topics page and article page) in a community and whenever user posts something, I'm writing a trigger code on FeedItem object to auto at mention a public chatter group(topic discussions). For example, if I post 'test' , trigger automatically appends @topic doscussions to the test and updates the feed item post. It's working as expected from article page but from topic page , I'm getting the error 'ConnectApi.ConnectApiException: Mentioned group does not exist'. It's really odd because its the same code. Any insights into this would help! 
Our client is going to create all the knowledge articles in one sandbox and I need to export all these articles and import into production. I have seen export for translation and import for translation but this requires submitting each article for translation in order to export those articles and even after that, the datacategory mapping is missing in the export file. 

We have written some processes using process builder and since there is a limit of 1000 flow interviews that can be invoked per an hour, I would like to know the current number in my org for performance scaling. Please tell me how to use tooling API to fetch the no.of process flows executed in my org per hour. I am totally new to tooling API, so looking forward to some guidance.
We have a process limit like so- 'Total number of flow interviews that are resumed or groups of scheduled actions that are executed per hour is 1000'- now I would like to know if there is any way I can find out the no.of flow interviews that are getting executed in my org, so that I can make sure the processes won't hit the 1000 limit?I hear I can get it using tooling API but couldn't find any field related to this in the 'Flow' metadata object. Please help.
I have a chatter feed publisher component at 2 places(topics page and article page) in a community and whenever user posts something, I'm writing a trigger code on FeedItem object to auto at mention a public chatter group(topic discussions). For example, if I post 'test' , trigger automatically appends @topic doscussions to the test and updates the feed item post. It's working as expected from article page but from topic page , I'm getting the error 'ConnectApi.ConnectApiException: Mentioned group does not exist'. It's really odd because its the same code. Any insights into this would help! 
Hi Guys,

I have a requirement like we have to calculate current working day (e.g. 4th or 5th working day) excluding WEEKENDS and PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. For excluding weekends, there is a formula. But for excluding public holidays ,I am not sure how to write a formula for the same.

Currently to calculate current business day excluding weekends, I am using the formula (retrieved from Salesforce Help) given below:
( 
( FLOOR ( ( TODAY() - DATE (1900,01,01) ) / 7 ) *5 ) 
+ MIN ( 5, MOD ( TODAY() - DATE (1900,01,01), 7 ) +1 ) 
) - 
( 
( FLOOR ( ( DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY()),1) - DATE (1900,01,01) ) / 7 ) *5 ) 
+ MIN ( 5, MOD ( DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY()),1) - DATE (1900,01,01), 7 ) ) 
)
So now, I request for the possible solutions (both Configuration and customization way). Configuration way is preferred here.
Waiting for your response.

Thanks in Advance.
Prabhata