• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object that represents a document, and contains the document Id. I'd like to use that document Id and add that document to the notes and attachments section of that object. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.
I posted this on Stack Overflow also: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34804072/auto-add-document-to-docusign-salesforce-using-custom-button

I'm using a DocuSign custom button. I have the document Id of the document I want added into docusign, on my object. Is there a way to automatically add the document using that Id?

The use case is, I'd like my user to hit the send via docusign button, and already have the document and the docusign envelop configured. Currently they have to search for the document, because it's not related to the source record and not in notes and attachments.
In my flow, I'm not seeing formula fields in my SObject. I can see the fields when assigning my SObject collection variable. But they do not exist in the SObject.
I need to add account attachments to the chatter feed automatically. I have the following code which adds all attachments to the chatter feed, not just Account object attachments. How can I make it specific to the account object? Or make it specific to a file name?

trigger AttachFileToAccountFeed on Attachment (before insert) {   
    ID accountId; 
    list<FeedItem> listOfFeedFiles = new List<FeedItem>(); 

if(Trigger.isBefore){

for(Attachment attachment : trigger.new){
           string checkIfCase = string.valueof(attachment.Description);

{
                //Adding a Content post
                accountId = attachment.ParentId;
                FeedItem post = new FeedItem();
                post.ParentId = accountId; //eg. Opportunity id, custom object id..
                post.Body = 'Attachment added';
                post.Type = 'ContentPost';
                post.ContentData = attachment.body;
                post.ContentFileName = attachment.Name;
                post.Title = attachment.Name;
                listOfFeedFiles.add(post);         
           }
        }
    }

if(listOfFeedFiles!=null){
        insert listOfFeedFiles;
    }  

}

• I've checked allow forecasts in each user
  • I've checked manage quotas and override forecasts in the sales manager's profile
  • I've enabled forecast's on the forecast object
  • Created a forecast type
  • Enabled manager adjustments
  • Enabled cumulative forecast rollup and show quotas
But I can't enable users in the forecast hierarchy. When I go to enable a user, available users says none.
I posted this on Stack Overflow also: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34804072/auto-add-document-to-docusign-salesforce-using-custom-button

I'm using a DocuSign custom button. I have the document Id of the document I want added into docusign, on my object. Is there a way to automatically add the document using that Id?

The use case is, I'd like my user to hit the send via docusign button, and already have the document and the docusign envelop configured. Currently they have to search for the document, because it's not related to the source record and not in notes and attachments.
I need to add account attachments to the chatter feed automatically. I have the following code which adds all attachments to the chatter feed, not just Account object attachments. How can I make it specific to the account object? Or make it specific to a file name?

trigger AttachFileToAccountFeed on Attachment (before insert) {   
    ID accountId; 
    list<FeedItem> listOfFeedFiles = new List<FeedItem>(); 

if(Trigger.isBefore){

for(Attachment attachment : trigger.new){
           string checkIfCase = string.valueof(attachment.Description);

{
                //Adding a Content post
                accountId = attachment.ParentId;
                FeedItem post = new FeedItem();
                post.ParentId = accountId; //eg. Opportunity id, custom object id..
                post.Body = 'Attachment added';
                post.Type = 'ContentPost';
                post.ContentData = attachment.body;
                post.ContentFileName = attachment.Name;
                post.Title = attachment.Name;
                listOfFeedFiles.add(post);         
           }
        }
    }

if(listOfFeedFiles!=null){
        insert listOfFeedFiles;
    }  

}

• I've checked allow forecasts in each user
  • I've checked manage quotas and override forecasts in the sales manager's profile
  • I've enabled forecast's on the forecast object
  • Created a forecast type
  • Enabled manager adjustments
  • Enabled cumulative forecast rollup and show quotas
But I can't enable users in the forecast hierarchy. When I go to enable a user, available users says none.