• 45 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anybody knows if Open CTI is able to match phones from right-to-left, not just in usual order? Our business has several local offices all over the world and all have phones stored in different format.
We like that OpenCTI functinality, that matches the incoming call to the existing SFDC record and gives a quick hyperlink to open it. But there's one shortcoming here. As far as I know, now Salesforce by default searches phone number symbol by symbol, starting from left to right, so, for example 2 phone numbers (0034)12345678 and (0)12345678 won't match, because starting from different prefixes. However, if Open CTI would start that search from the end, instead of start (right-to-left matching) these 2 numbers would show a match. So, for example if we have 003412345678 written down in our phone field on account level, and our Avaya server identifies the incoming call as +3412345678 it would be matched all the same. It doesn't help to re-format all the existing phones in SFDC base, because phone providers from different countries just like to send caller phone data in different format, some transmit international prefixes, some don't. So, solving this'd help much to make all phones recognizable and matchable to existing SFDC records.
Hi all.

We need to set up a rule which woul be triggered by adding\changin opportunity contact roles to the opportunity. Now I've set up a rule that is triggered by any change on the opportunity that runs a flow. This flow checks the oppty contact roles and adds the contact role data on the oppty level.
Now it's not very convenient and occasionally causes an "Apex CPU limit exceeeded error", so I'd want to narrow that filter a little bit.
How can I trigger the rule particularly by creating\changing opportunity contact role?
Hello, all.
Is it possible to show or hide the custom button on the related list depending on the record type of the object where this related list is located.
For example, I need the custom button "Create customer account" to be shown only on Account pages with "Customer" record type and hidden on other Account record types. Similarly, I need the custom button "Create reseller account" to be shown only on Account pages with "Reseller" record type.
Hello, everybody.

Does anybody know how to count all values with unique field values from an object A which is in lookup relationship with object B and write this value into the field of object B (in my case that's orders of distinct customers related to a reseller, thus I try to calculate how many customers of one reseller have at least one order)
I know that SFDC doesn't allow to make lookup fields for simple lookups (not master-details), so I managed to count those lookups with use of loop in flow+ Process builder to trigger it, but I don't know how to count records with unique field values.
Hello, everybody.

Does anybody know how to count all values with unique field values from an object A which is in lookup relationship with object B and write this value into the field of object B (in my case that's orders of distinct customers related to a reseller, thus I try to calculate how many customers of one reseller have at least one order)
I know that SFDC doesn't allow to make lookup fields for simple lookups (not master-details), so I managed to count those lookups with use of loop in flow+ Process builder to trigger it, but I don't know how to count records with unique field values.
I have Master object A and detail object B.
On object A I am storing Projects.
On B I am storing volunteers.

I need to count number of people work on each project. So, how would I count B records with identical email addresses?

(e.g., let A be a Office Clean Up Project and number of people helped are 5 on different timelines but 2 of them had identical email address so my rollup should return 4 instead of 5)
Thanks for your help!
Hi all.

We need to set up a rule which woul be triggered by adding\changin opportunity contact roles to the opportunity. Now I've set up a rule that is triggered by any change on the opportunity that runs a flow. This flow checks the oppty contact roles and adds the contact role data on the oppty level.
Now it's not very convenient and occasionally causes an "Apex CPU limit exceeeded error", so I'd want to narrow that filter a little bit.
How can I trigger the rule particularly by creating\changing opportunity contact role?