• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,
I am fairly new to Apex Development/Triggers, so, I need your help urgently. I am working with WorkOrder, WorkOrderLineItem & SkillRequirement standard objects. When the Skill requirement related record is created/updated on the Work Order Line Item(child), it should copy the same related record & insert/update it to the Skill Requirement related list on the parent WorkOrder(parent) based on condition that RelatedRecordId is a Work Order Line Item and Skill does not already exists on parent work order. Below is a brief synopsis:
  • Roll-up of skills from WOLI to parent WO
  • When: Skill Requirement is created or updated
  • Criteria condition: RelatedRecord is a Work Order Line Item and Skill does not exist on parent work order
  • What: Create Skill Requirement for Work Order (same skill level)
I know it will be quite simple task for you but will appreciate your help/guidance/code snippet examples to get me started.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I have created a custom Case form on VF1 page with a Submit button and a custom Case controller class. When the user clicks on Submit button, a case gets created in Salesforce and navigates to another VF2 page for case acknowledgement stating 'Thank you for submission..'. Now, I, also want to display the Case number generated on VF2 page as soon as the user submits the case. Any ideas??
Hi,

I have a requirement where I have a custom 'Email Quote' button on Quote object, which navigates to a new visualforce page where the related Quote, Case and Opportunity attachments are fetched and attached with the email template to be sent. After the email is sent, I have to save the sent email in the Quote's Activity History section and create a new task with some predefined values and the quote attachments should be attached in the Task's Attachment section automatically. I am able to create a task successfully, but, how do I add the quote attachments to the task Attachment section programmatically? Please help !
Hi,
I have a word document stored in the Documents tab in Salesforce.
I need to add its download link in the email body section, that I am sending through VF page and apex controller class.
In my controller class, I tried querying the document object and used its ID for hyperlink, but that takes me to the folder where I have stored the file. I want the download to automatically start if the user clicks on this download link in his email. Can anyone please help?
Thanks !
Hi,
I have a custom picklist field - Country on both Contact & Account objects. Whenever a related contact is created from account, I want to prepopulate the value of Country from the Account on the contact object. As I am new to development, I would appreciate an elaborated guidance. Thanks in advance !
Hi,
I have two custom picklist fields on Contact object - Country and Country Code. Both fields have 250 picklist values each. I want to auto-populate the country code as soon as the value of country is filled by the user while creating/editing a Contact. Can anyone please guide me? I am quite new to salesforce development.
Thanks for your help !
Hi,
I am new to working with Flows & Flow triggers.
I have a multi-select picklist field 'Opp Attribute' on both, Opportunity & Case objects.
We have a custom button on Case, 'Convert to Opp'. As soon as this button is clicked, the opportunity is created from Case and Case is closed. An autolaunch flow is triggered which transfers few field values from the Case to the Opportunity record. Here, in the flow, I have to add this multi-select picklist by copying the Opp Attribute values from Case object and updating them into Opp Attribute on Opportunity Object. I tried it using the sobject collection variable, but failed. Maybe, I am doing it the wrong way. Can anyone please guide me here. Also, I have to set this field as a flow parameter in a flow trigger later on. Kindly advice on this as well.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Hi,
I have created a custom Case form on VF1 page with a Submit button and a custom Case controller class. When the user clicks on Submit button, a case gets created in Salesforce and navigates to another VF2 page for case acknowledgement stating 'Thank you for submission..'. Now, I, also want to display the Case number generated on VF2 page as soon as the user submits the case. Any ideas??
Hi,
I have a custom picklist field - Country on both Contact & Account objects. Whenever a related contact is created from account, I want to prepopulate the value of Country from the Account on the contact object. As I am new to development, I would appreciate an elaborated guidance. Thanks in advance !
Hi,
I have two custom picklist fields on Contact object - Country and Country Code. Both fields have 250 picklist values each. I want to auto-populate the country code as soon as the value of country is filled by the user while creating/editing a Contact. Can anyone please guide me? I am quite new to salesforce development.
Thanks for your help !