• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a case and support process for our business member assistence team, (BMAC). When they go to their app and access the drop list of objects they can access, the Case object is not listed. It has been added to their profile, and is in the navigation for the lightning app, but does not show up for them. It does show up for me as the system admin, so it has to be a permission setting somewhere; however I can't find anything. Any ideas?
Originally we had the header in the API include a assignment rule ID. We want to use the functionality of useDefaultRules = True and remove the hardcoded value. But with this done, all the leads are not hitting the new active lead assignment rule and are instead going to the default owner.
I do have the page layout properties checkboxes for assignment checked. My new assignment rule is active. The assignment rules have been checked manually and they work, just not with the API sourced leads.

Do we need to hardcode the assignment rules? That is not a path I want to take. Do I have options to get this to work?

Hello Anyone, I continue to receive this message>

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
It doesn't appear that your street has been set to '123 Secret Street'.

I've created a new playgroud twice and double checked my work repeatedly for the company and personal setting; in both Lightning and Classic.  I'm out of ideas.
Hello Anyone, I continue to receive this message>

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
It doesn't appear that your street has been set to '123 Secret Street'.

I've created a new playgroud twice and double checked my work repeatedly for the company and personal setting; in both Lightning and Classic.  I'm out of ideas.