• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All  ,

I am preparing for Salesforce 201 certification .Please help me in finding appropraite material for the certification .

Thanks
Pooja Upadhyaya
Hi All ,

I have recently cleared the Salesforce 401 certification and fresher to development ,though i have 5 years of experience in Testing but I am looking forward to start my career as Salesforce developer. 

Please guide me in finding jobs .

Thanks
Pooja
Hi All , I have my exam scheduled tomorow and I am confused in the following questions . Please suggest me the correct answer.

1) In a recruiting application, all users should be able to see and edit all candidate records, but interviewers should NOT have access to the address of a candidate and should NOT be able to see the birth date of a candidate. How would a developer meet this requirement?
a. Set the organization wide default for candidates to Edit some fields
b. Set the organization wide defaults for candidates to Read-Only
c. Remove the Edit permission on candidate from the interviewer’s profile
d. Use field-level security to control access to the Address and Birth Date fields
Ans : d

2) A developer had added a custom object tab to an application
Which additional feature will become available by default for the object in the application? Choose 3 answers 
a. Create a new sidebar component
b. Custom reporting
c. Search
d. Quick create
e. Recent items
Ans : c,d,e

3) Universal containers would like to enforce a new policy for job offers. Any job offer with a salary greater than $50,000 is hiring manager. Any job offer with a salary greater than $100,000 is approved first by the hiring manager, then by the senior manager. After these approvals, all offers must finally be approved by the VP of HR. How would a developer meet this requirement?
a. Workflow
b. Parallel Approvers
c. Dynamic Approval Routing
d. Approval Processes
Ans : c

4) A custom object has an organization-wide default setting of private with Grant Access Using Hierarchies check box turned off. Which users can select the Sharing button on record for that object?
a. The record owner, a user shared to the record, any user above the record owner in the role hierarchy administrator profile
b. The record owner, a user above the record owner in the role hierarchy, and a user with the system
c. Only the record owner and a user with the System Administrator profile
d. The record owner, a user with the System Administrator profile, and a user shared to the record.
Ans : b

5) 25. Which developer tool can be used to create a data model? 
a. Schema Builder
b. Foce.com Data Loader
c. Application Data Model wizard d. Force.com IDE
Ans : a, d

6) The organization-wide default settings for Accounts is Private. A manger resides above a team in the role share some of the account data with the team.
Which feature can extend the viewing privileges of the team to allow them to see each other’s data? Choose 2 answers
a. Report Folder setting
b. Dashboard Running User
c. Report Running User
d. Dashboard Folder setting
Ans : b ,d

Has anyone recently given Salesforce dev 401 certification ? 
Hi , 
I am planning for a Salesforce Dev 401 certification this month , I need suggestions what all I need to learn and focus on ?

Please guys help me .

Thanks
Pooja Upadhyaya
Hello All  ,

I am preparing for Salesforce 201 certification .Please help me in finding appropraite material for the certification .

Thanks
Pooja Upadhyaya
Has anyone recently given Salesforce dev 401 certification ? 
Hi , 
I am planning for a Salesforce Dev 401 certification this month , I need suggestions what all I need to learn and focus on ?

Please guys help me .

Thanks
Pooja Upadhyaya