• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can somebody assist me with formatting this correctly:

{!IF(ISPICKVAL(Event.Affiliate_Location__c, "New York"), "address 1", !IF(ISPICKVAL(Event.Affiliate_Location__c, "Denver"), "address 2", "address 3"))}

I keep getting: ArgumentError: Incorrect parameter type for function 'ISPICKVAL()'. Expected Picklist, received Text
  • December 07, 2022
I finished the challenge today and didn't get a confirmation email of completion. What if i used the wrong email address to accept the challenge? And used my correct Developer email address to access my saleforce account and complete the challenge in that account?  
  • January 21, 2016
I finished the challenge today and didn't get a confirmation email of completion. What if i used the wrong email address to accept the challenge? And used my correct Developer email address to access my saleforce account and complete the challenge in that account?  
  • January 21, 2016
Can somebody assist me with formatting this correctly:

{!IF(ISPICKVAL(Event.Affiliate_Location__c, "New York"), "address 1", !IF(ISPICKVAL(Event.Affiliate_Location__c, "Denver"), "address 2", "address 3"))}

I keep getting: ArgumentError: Incorrect parameter type for function 'ISPICKVAL()'. Expected Picklist, received Text
  • December 07, 2022
  • January 21, 2016