• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have written the logic on ContentDocumentLink  object where as trigger is working fine for insert event and delete event is not working means trigger itself not firing it.could you please me if this is the bug with salesforce in lightining.
I have the code in vf page where i need to fire the actionsupport and actionfunction on same field.Here the code i i have written.As per the code only one action is excustion at a time as both are on same event but i need to run these two actions at a time.Can you help me out here please.
         <apex:actionRegion >
            <apex:pageBlockSection columns="2" >
                <apex:inputField value="{!opp.StageName}" id="stageId" label="Status" onchange="hideOppSection()">                                   
                    <apex:actionSupport action="{!getoppFields}"  event="onchange" reRender="pg,theForm" /> 
                    <apex:actionFunction action="{!gethideOppSection}"  name="hideOppSection"   reRender="pg,theForm"/>     
                </apex:inputField>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>                
        </apex:actionRegion>
I need to get the whoid related details like email,lastname etc in workflow outbound message.Can you pleas let me know if there is any way to get throgh formula.else do we need to go for trigger?
I have the scenario that when ever stage is updated with closed won we are creating another open opportunity.
This update is manula update and working fine.
For same scenario we have workflow to update the record with closed won in this case after update trigger is not working fien.
could anyone suggest me the cause.its kind of priority to me now.
I need to get the whoid related details like email,lastname etc in workflow outbound message.Can you pleas let me know if there is any way to get throgh formula.else do we need to go for trigger?
I have the scenario that when ever stage is updated with closed won we are creating another open opportunity.
This update is manula update and working fine.
For same scenario we have workflow to update the record with closed won in this case after update trigger is not working fien.
could anyone suggest me the cause.its kind of priority to me now.