• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a developing a process builder to automate task creation and emails. I have a process that creates the first task and populates the custom program field.  The automation works fine when they save the record, however, users sometimes use create follow up tasks or new tasks so the program field is not populated and the automation would not work.

To deal with this scenario, I am using the same process builder to launch a flow update the program field but I am having a problem the flow keeps failing at the Update record stage.  I would appreciate ideas of how to get this to work and handle or prevents errors.

Thank you

Hi,
I have a developing a process builder to automate task creation and emails. I have a process that creates the first task and populates the custom program field.  The automation works fine when they save the record, however, users sometimes use create follow up tasks or new tasks so the program field is not populated and the automation would not work.

To deal with this scenario, I am using the same process builder to launch a flow update the program field but I am having a problem the flow keeps failing at the Update record stage.  I would appreciate ideas of how to get this to work and handle or prevents errors.

Thank you

Hi all,

I have a requirement to sent email alert to lead owner  and conditions are like
  1. Alert will go to lead owner after 2 hours from lead created time
  2. Lead owner will get mail only Week days and not in week ends
Hi All,

In my developer org, when I am trying "build process" I see that the "scheduled action" step disappears as soon as I select Opporunity object and click on Save button. This does not happen when I selected Case object. 

Is there any restriction on opportunity object or do I have to set up something before I try this. Please help me.

Thank,
Raghu