• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working through the following Trailhead and setting up Salesforce DX for the first time.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/sfdx_get_started/projects/quick-start-salesforce-dx/steps/set-up-your-salesforce-dx-environment

sfdx is installed on Mac.  sfdx --version returns: sfdx-cli/6.1.19-4341549 (darwin-x64) node-v8.9.4

When I attempt to login to the dev hub I am presented with a blank Google Chrome screen.  No URL.  Just a blank screen.
sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub

Other posts suggested using:
- sfdx force:auth:web:login -h (-h is not valid)
- sfdx force:auth:web:login (same blank screen displayed)

Any help is appreciated.
In a simple test, searching for portions of a record id return different results.  The problem is searching for the smaller subset of the record id returns less records.  How is it possible the shorter string is not found in every record where the larger string is found?

Example:
FIND {a0rK0000004F} returns 416 records
FIND {a0rK0000004} returns 112 records

How is this possible?

Additional Details:
- Both searches are returning the same object type and fields
- This is being executed in Query Editor within Developer Console.
I am working through the following Trailhead and setting up Salesforce DX for the first time.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/sfdx_get_started/projects/quick-start-salesforce-dx/steps/set-up-your-salesforce-dx-environment

sfdx is installed on Mac.  sfdx --version returns: sfdx-cli/6.1.19-4341549 (darwin-x64) node-v8.9.4

When I attempt to login to the dev hub I am presented with a blank Google Chrome screen.  No URL.  Just a blank screen.
sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub

Other posts suggested using:
- sfdx force:auth:web:login -h (-h is not valid)
- sfdx force:auth:web:login (same blank screen displayed)

Any help is appreciated.
In a simple test, searching for portions of a record id return different results.  The problem is searching for the smaller subset of the record id returns less records.  How is it possible the shorter string is not found in every record where the larger string is found?

Example:
FIND {a0rK0000004F} returns 416 records
FIND {a0rK0000004} returns 112 records

How is this possible?

Additional Details:
- Both searches are returning the same object type and fields
- This is being executed in Query Editor within Developer Console.