• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends

I using using visualforce page datatable and a column with rowspan. the output displays spaned rows with diferent height for each spaned column with images, how to solve this? any help would be appreciated.
example
actual
row1  row2    row3                       Expected
___                                              ___   ___  ___    
!    !     ___                                  !      !  !     ! !     !
!    !     !    !                                  !      !  !     ! !     !                                
!    !     !    !  ____
                   !      !
                   !      !        
Regards
Antony  
I have below requirement in analytics graph. i want the user to pass the filters to the graph in VF page. cusyear and cusmonth are the filters used in report graph currently set to blank
    User-added image

I have tried below
VF code
<apex:page controller="Dashboard" sidebar="false" >
<apex:form ID="Search" >  <apex:pageBlock >   <apex:pageBlockButtons >
   <apex:commandButton value="Submit" action="{!Search}" reRender="showpartner" />
      </apex:pageBlockButtons>  <apex:outputLabel value="Name:" />  <apex:inputText value="{!Name}"/>
   <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!tenpartners }" var="partnervalue" id="showpartner" >  <apex:column value="{!partnervalue.syear__c}"/><apex:column ><analytics:reportChart cacheAge="10" cacheResults="false" reportid="00O280000035HWm" size="large" filter="{column:'SYEAR', operator:'equals', value:'{!JSENCODE(partnervalue.Name)}'}">
</analytics:reportChart></apex:column>   </apex:pageblockTable>    </apex:pageBlock>  </apex:form></apex:page>

Controller
public class Dashboard{
Public List<opportunity> tenpartners{get;set;}
public string Name{get;set;}
public Boolean rend { get; set; }
public pagereference search(){
tenpartners = new List<opportunity>();
tenpartners = database.query('SELECT ID,cusmonth__c,syear__c,Name FROM opportunity where syear__c=:Name');
return null;}}

I am gettnig below error when executed
 [For the filter 1: Specify a valid filterable column because SYEAR is invalid.]

is thre any other way to achieve it? Please help
I have a requirement to embed reports in visual force page.
1. I have to display all available reports on visual force page
2. when clicking on the report link , In same VF page the report should be dispalyed

any help appreciated, thanks
I have a requirement to embed reports in visual force page.
1. I have to display all available reports on visual force page
2. when clicking on the report link , In same VF page the report should be dispalyed

any help appreciated, thanks
I need to insert a Report chart into a VisualForce page on a Custom Object named "Visit Preparation". Simple enough...

Where I'm struggling... I need to filter the Report's chart using the ID of the Account associated (via lookup relationship) with Visit Preparation Records.

I've created a field that pulls the associated Account's ID named "Salesforce_ID__c".

How do I filter the inserted Report Chart's data by the ID shown in the Salesforce_ID__c field?

Thanks in advance!