• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

Currently we have a standard matrix drill down report which shows data even more than 1 millions of records. Because my client wants to see the columns dinamacally based on some data for the parent object, I will need to change from standard report to a custom report build on Visualforce page. I am worry of the amount of records because the object migt be have more 1m of records and will be a little bit chaotic to lead with the govern limits in Salesforce.

Any insight or suggestion based on your experienced you can share with me ?

Many thanks for your help. 
Hi all,

I have the following query that is executed by Apex Batch:

"Select Id, Cycle_BI__c, Matrix_BI__c, Matrix_1_BI__c, Matrix_2_BI__c, Matrix_3_BI__c, Matrix_4_BI__c, Matrix_5_BI__c, Account_BI__c, LastModifiedById, UniqueKey_BI__c From Cycle_Data_BI__c where isDeleted = false and LastModifiedById in ('005d0000001tDYU') and Account_BI__r.Country_Code_BI__c in ('US') And  Cycle_BI__r.IsCurrent_BI__c = true "

The jobs is aborted very often because the query takes too much time in being executed. 

"First error: SQLException [common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation
select /*ApexBatch.Class.IMP_BI_ClsBatch_DeletionDupsOnCycle.start: line 44*/ *
from (select "Id"
from (select /*+ ordered use_hash(t_"

The object has big amount of records but the condition applies for some of them, the fields in the query are already indexed and I've added different conditions in a different ways in order to optimize the query without success.

Any insight or suggestion for optimizing my current query ?

Many thanks, I really appreciate your support on this.
Hi all,

Currently we have a standard matrix drill down report which shows data even more than 1 millions of records. Because my client wants to see the columns dinamacally based on some data for the parent object, I will need to change from standard report to a custom report build on Visualforce page. I am worry of the amount of records because the object migt be have more 1m of records and will be a little bit chaotic to lead with the govern limits in Salesforce.

Any insight or suggestion based on your experienced you can share with me ?

Many thanks for your help. 
Hi all,

I have the following query that is executed by Apex Batch:

"Select Id, Cycle_BI__c, Matrix_BI__c, Matrix_1_BI__c, Matrix_2_BI__c, Matrix_3_BI__c, Matrix_4_BI__c, Matrix_5_BI__c, Account_BI__c, LastModifiedById, UniqueKey_BI__c From Cycle_Data_BI__c where isDeleted = false and LastModifiedById in ('005d0000001tDYU') and Account_BI__r.Country_Code_BI__c in ('US') And  Cycle_BI__r.IsCurrent_BI__c = true "

The jobs is aborted very often because the query takes too much time in being executed. 

"First error: SQLException [common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation
select /*ApexBatch.Class.IMP_BI_ClsBatch_DeletionDupsOnCycle.start: line 44*/ *
from (select "Id"
from (select /*+ ordered use_hash(t_"

The object has big amount of records but the condition applies for some of them, the fields in the query are already indexed and I've added different conditions in a different ways in order to optimize the query without success.

Any insight or suggestion for optimizing my current query ?

Many thanks, I really appreciate your support on this.