• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I've just refreshed a Sandbox and would like to make sure that it's possible for the developers to deploy changes from Sandbox to Production using Apex.com IDE.

I don't have a lot of experience with this and can't seem to find some basic instructions about it.

Could someone give me some tips?

Thank you!
Hello,

I would like to create possibly a trigger for dates that selects the real number of days according to availability.

For example if I have an Account that has available days only Monday and Tuesday every week, but selects for example Off Days between 16.05.2016 (Monday) till 22.05.2016 (Sunday), I don't want it to roll-up the days and count 7 days, but use the Availabilty and show me only the real 2 day count for that period.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you!
Hello,

I've just refreshed a Sandbox and would like to make sure that it's possible for the developers to deploy changes from Sandbox to Production using Apex.com IDE.

I don't have a lot of experience with this and can't seem to find some basic instructions about it.

Could someone give me some tips?

Thank you!
Hello,

I would like to create possibly a trigger for dates that selects the real number of days according to availability.

For example if I have an Account that has available days only Monday and Tuesday every week, but selects for example Off Days between 16.05.2016 (Monday) till 22.05.2016 (Sunday), I don't want it to roll-up the days and count 7 days, but use the Availabilty and show me only the real 2 day count for that period.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you!