• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Hope someone can give me some hint. We are checking eventlogs to prepare for Summer 21 release "Salesforce Platform API Versions 7.0 through 20.0 Retirement". And we did find some records showing API version 13. I can tell which user and the source of the IP, but I can't tell what application is causing it, checked with the user for the time the eventlog shows, but user has no clue.

EVENT_TYPETIMESTAMPREQUEST_ID USER_IDAPI_FAMILYAPI_VERSIONAPI_RESOURCECLIENT_NAMEHTTP_METHOD COUNTS_AGAINST_API_LIMITCONNECTED_APP_IDTIMESTAMP_DERIVED

ApiTotalUsage202203231720374hwHDy2QM0C5140fHnjhZ- 005C0000006oBALSOAP13queryExpresiv/INPUT 1 2022-03-23T17:20:37.044Z

Thanks!
Jane
We have a scheduled report from the following apex class, it has been sending .csv files everyday until Nov 29 that it suddenly changed to _csv.html. I can't figure out why the change. Any idea?

global class ReportExporter implements System.Schedulable {
global void execute(SchedulableContext sc) {
DoExport();
}

@future(callout=true)
public static void DoExport() {
ApexPages.PageReference report = new ApexPages.PageReference('/00OC0000006zAnv?csv=1&enc=UTF-8');
Messaging.EmailFileAttachment attachment = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
attachment.setFileName('All_PROB_AMOUNT.csv');
if(Test.isRunningTest()) {
attachment.setBody(blob.valueOf('Unit.Test'));
} else {
attachment.setBody(Blob.valueof(report.getContent().toString()));
}
attachment.setContentType('text/csv');
Messaging.SingleEmailMessage message = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
message.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] { attachment } );
message.setSubject('Daily ALL PROB AMOUNT Report');
message.setPlainTextBody('The report is attached.');
message.setToAddresses( new String[] { 'test@test.com', 'test2@test.com' } );
Messaging.sendEmail( new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { message } );
}
}
Standard account matching rule is activated. A duplicate rule is created and activated using the standard matching rule, alert and report on insert and edit. However, the duplicate alert is not fired as supposed to. 
Account Name + City fire no problem. But none of Account Name + ZIP, Account Name + Phone + ZIP, Account Name + Billing Address + ZIP fired which it should fire according the document:
(Account Name AND Billing Street)
OR (Account Name AND City)
OR (Account Name AND ZIP)
OR (Account Name AND Phone)
OR (Website AND Phone)
OR (Website AND Billing Street)
Hi,

Hope someone can give me some hint. We are checking eventlogs to prepare for Summer 21 release "Salesforce Platform API Versions 7.0 through 20.0 Retirement". And we did find some records showing API version 13. I can tell which user and the source of the IP, but I can't tell what application is causing it, checked with the user for the time the eventlog shows, but user has no clue.

EVENT_TYPETIMESTAMPREQUEST_ID USER_IDAPI_FAMILYAPI_VERSIONAPI_RESOURCECLIENT_NAMEHTTP_METHOD COUNTS_AGAINST_API_LIMITCONNECTED_APP_IDTIMESTAMP_DERIVED

ApiTotalUsage202203231720374hwHDy2QM0C5140fHnjhZ- 005C0000006oBALSOAP13queryExpresiv/INPUT 1 2022-03-23T17:20:37.044Z

Thanks!
Jane
We have a scheduled report from the following apex class, it has been sending .csv files everyday until Nov 29 that it suddenly changed to _csv.html. I can't figure out why the change. Any idea?

global class ReportExporter implements System.Schedulable {
global void execute(SchedulableContext sc) {
DoExport();
}

@future(callout=true)
public static void DoExport() {
ApexPages.PageReference report = new ApexPages.PageReference('/00OC0000006zAnv?csv=1&enc=UTF-8');
Messaging.EmailFileAttachment attachment = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
attachment.setFileName('All_PROB_AMOUNT.csv');
if(Test.isRunningTest()) {
attachment.setBody(blob.valueOf('Unit.Test'));
} else {
attachment.setBody(Blob.valueof(report.getContent().toString()));
}
attachment.setContentType('text/csv');
Messaging.SingleEmailMessage message = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
message.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] { attachment } );
message.setSubject('Daily ALL PROB AMOUNT Report');
message.setPlainTextBody('The report is attached.');
message.setToAddresses( new String[] { 'test@test.com', 'test2@test.com' } );
Messaging.sendEmail( new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { message } );
}
}
Standard account matching rule is activated. A duplicate rule is created and activated using the standard matching rule, alert and report on insert and edit. However, the duplicate alert is not fired as supposed to. 
Account Name + City fire no problem. But none of Account Name + ZIP, Account Name + Phone + ZIP, Account Name + Billing Address + ZIP fired which it should fire according the document:
(Account Name AND Billing Street)
OR (Account Name AND City)
OR (Account Name AND ZIP)
OR (Account Name AND Phone)
OR (Website AND Phone)
OR (Website AND Billing Street)