• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to run a report through the analytics api and use the sortBy field as specified here https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_analytics.meta/api_analytics/sforce_analytics_rest_api_getbasic_reportmetadata.htm

The documentation does not mention how the sortBy field should be formatted, so I have been guessing. Like it says in the Docs "API name of the field on which the report is sorted and the direction of the sort (asc or desc)." I have put in the name of the field and asc seperated by a space. it looks something like this "sortBy":"LEAD_ID asc"

However whenever I put in a value for sortby I get an error back saying "The request body is either invalid or incomplete."

If I remove the sortBy it works fine.

Any help would be appreciated
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I would really like to see the option to paginate reports in the analytics api. I need to pull a report with much more than 2000 rows, and I cannot see to get around the 2000 row limit.
I am trying to run a report through the analytics api and use the sortBy field as specified here https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_analytics.meta/api_analytics/sforce_analytics_rest_api_getbasic_reportmetadata.htm

The documentation does not mention how the sortBy field should be formatted, so I have been guessing. Like it says in the Docs "API name of the field on which the report is sorted and the direction of the sort (asc or desc)." I have put in the name of the field and asc seperated by a space. it looks something like this "sortBy":"LEAD_ID asc"

However whenever I put in a value for sortby I get an error back saying "The request body is either invalid or incomplete."

If I remove the sortBy it works fine.

Any help would be appreciated
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I would really like to see the option to paginate reports in the analytics api. I need to pull a report with much more than 2000 rows, and I cannot see to get around the 2000 row limit.