• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am trying to build a Process whereby it will update an Account with the date of a completed Activity using a Flow. 

The issue is that the users might not attached this activity to an Account - this will trigger a workflow error. 

"An error occurred at element myDecision (FlowDecision).
The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.Id because it hasn't been set or assigned."

This is what the Process Builder criteria's are: 

User-added image

If the Related To field is not populated with an Account, no updates will be triggered. 

Please help, thanks!
  • November 30, 2015
Am I able to mask a URL on a Chatter Post? E.g. instead of http://abababb.abababa/ababbaba, mask it like what Sharepoint does "Click Here (http://blahblah.com)'
  • September 03, 2015
Hi, I am new to triggers and would love some help. I have 2 fields which are:
  • End Date (date field)
  • Active (checkbox)
What we are trying to do it is to create a trigger that would update the Active checkbox based on the End Date the user has provided.
E.g. when End Date = 15 September 2015, on that day itself, update the Active flag to FALSE.

Is this possible?
  • September 02, 2015
Hi, I am trying to build a Process whereby it will update an Account with the date of a completed Activity using a Flow. 

The issue is that the users might not attached this activity to an Account - this will trigger a workflow error. 

"An error occurred at element myDecision (FlowDecision).
The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.Id because it hasn't been set or assigned."

This is what the Process Builder criteria's are: 

User-added image

If the Related To field is not populated with an Account, no updates will be triggered. 

Please help, thanks!
  • November 30, 2015