if(window.confirm('Are you sure ?')){
            		callSaveMethod();
            	}
            }
        }
   	</script>
   	<apex:form>
   		<apex:actionFunction name="callSaveMethod" action="{!save}">
   		<apex:commandButton value="Save" onclick="Verif(document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs.pbsie.email}').value,document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs.pbsip.phone}').value );" />
   	</apex:form>
</apex:page>

When I click OK on the popup window it doesn't invoke me the  'save' method from the controller. I don't know why it doesn't work...
Hi,
I have this java script and it does't invoke me the actionFunction.
<apex:page>
	<script type="text/javascript">
        function Verif(emailAddress, phone){
            if(emailAddress == '' && phone == ''){
            		callSaveMethod();
            	}
            }
        }
   	</script>
   		<apex:commandButton value="Save" onclick="Verif(document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs.pbsie.email}').value,document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs.pbsip.phone}').value );" />
When I click OK on the popup window it does not invoke me the action function...I don't know why it doesn't work..
Hi,
I have a javascript code what shows me a popup message, but when i click cancel it execute me the action from the command button.
here is my code:
        function Verif(emailAddress, phone) 
        {
            if(emailAddress == '' && phone == '')
                 return confirm('Are you sure?');
            return null;     
        }
   </script>

and here is the button declaration:
<apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save" onclick="Verif(document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs.pbsie.email}').value,document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs.pbsip.phone}').value );"  />
User-added image
When I click Cancel on the popup window it execute me the action from the button and I don't want to do this. Can anyone help me?
Hi,
What hardware specifications should have a phone/tablet that runs well salesforce1? I know that it must have android 4.2+ or IOS 8+.
Hi, 
I have an list button in salesforce and when I use salesforce1 the button icon looks like in the picture below:
User-added image
Can I change that icon ? 
User-added image

Hi,
I have an object 'Address' and I made a visual for for adding an address on Account.When i introduce a filter the list with the address is updated. Can I make this page to work in salesforce1 ?
<apex:page>
        function Verif(emailAddress, phone){
            if(emailAddress == '' && phone == ''){
            		callSaveMethod();
            	}
            }
        }
   	</script>

When I click OK on the popup window it doesn't invoke me the  'save' method from the controller. I don't know why it doesn't work...
Hi,
I have a javascript code what shows me a popup message, but when i click cancel it execute me the action from the command button.
here is my code:
        function Verif(emailAddress, phone) 
        {
            if(emailAddress == '' && phone == '')
                 return confirm('Are you sure?');
            return null;     
        }
   </script>

and here is the button declaration:
<apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save" onclick="Verif(document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs.pbsie.email}').value,document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs.pbsip.phone}').value );"  />
User-added image
When I click Cancel on the popup window it execute me the action from the button and I don't want to do this. Can anyone help me?
User-added image

Hi,
I have an object 'Address' and I made a visual for for adding an address on Account.When i introduce a filter the list with the address is updated. Can I make this page to work in salesforce1 ?