• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,
I'm trying to embeed one Google data studio report in a Aura compont using iframe. And want to use the aura componet in Salesfore Community. Which will eventually going to host in Salesforce site. used the following code:

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >

<!-- Dashboard embedded URL-->
    <iframe width="100%" style="border:0; height: 100vh;border:0;"
            src="https://datastudio.google.com/embed/reporting/xxxxxxx-3c21-4a4f-a176-d24715565528/page/xxxxx" 
             sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-forms"
            frameborder="0"/>
</aura:component>
But output is coming like as follows:
User-added image

Can you please help how to resolve the issue: 'This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue.'

Hello All,

Hope you all doing well.

I have created one ChatBot. I have used Apex Action to make a HTTP callout to get chat response. User-added imageIt is working fine. But when I'm trying to embeed URL in the chat messge it is coming as raw URL not as achor tag
User-added image
I am trying to achieve as below:

User-added image

Hello All,
I'm trying to embeed one Google data studio report in a Aura compont using iframe. And want to use the aura componet in Salesfore Community. Which will eventually going to host in Salesforce site. used the following code:

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >

<!-- Dashboard embedded URL-->
    <iframe width="100%" style="border:0; height: 100vh;border:0;"
            src="https://datastudio.google.com/embed/reporting/xxxxxxx-3c21-4a4f-a176-d24715565528/page/xxxxx" 
             sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-forms"
            frameborder="0"/>
</aura:component>
But output is coming like as follows:
User-added image

Can you please help how to resolve the issue: 'This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue.'

Hello All,

Hope you all doing well.

I have created one ChatBot. I have used Apex Action to make a HTTP callout to get chat response. User-added imageIt is working fine. But when I'm trying to embeed URL in the chat messge it is coming as raw URL not as achor tag
User-added image
I am trying to achieve as below:

User-added image