• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking for a cetified developer to do some ad hoc jobs for our organization.   Our SF have lots of customization, and integration with Marketo, Genband and another internal system.   We also have a web application form.  We foresee some changes and enhancements in near future.   Candiates need to work experience in these areas.    You can be in Canada or outside Canada.   Thanks
Job Background
  • We are a fast growing Salesforce.com Partner startup based in New York and looking for a senior developer to join our team.
  • The product is a force.com based application that helps aviation leasing companies manage their asset management and marketing operations
Requirements
  • Strong programming skills in Apex, Java or C/C++
  • Experience with Force.com platform
  • Experience in designing, developing and testing web based applications
  • Knowledge of SQL 
  • Solid knowledge of development methodologies and project life cycles
  • Prior experience working with Salesforce applications is a strong plus
  • Strong interest in aviation/airline industry a plus as this is an application targeted at this industry
Job Location
  • Bangalore, India (Currently work from home). Will consider other cities in India too.
Qualification and Experiece
  • Computer Science Engineering Degree or equivalent
  • Min 5 years of relevant work experience with reputed organaizations with at least one year on Force.com platform

Hi All,

I am trying to delete inactive users from the Chatter groups. But when I try to query CollaborationGroupMember or groupmembers (like SELECT Id, Name,(select id, MemberId from groupMembers where MemberId='xxxxxxxxxxxxx') FROM CollaborationGroup) I only get the active users.

But when I query for public groups, we get  inactive users also.

(SELECT Id,UserOrGroupId FROM GroupMember where groupid='00Gxxxxxxxxxx')

I would like to delete the users in chatter groups which are inactive. When an inactive user is activated, that automatically show up in chatter groups/public groups. I dont want to enable them in those groups which they were in.

Please suggest how we can delete inactive users form chatter groups.

Thanks

• August 21, 2013