• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ALL,

I am creating an inline vf page on parent object which shows all child records with custom button.
Now I have done this by using command button ,so that it will redirect to another vf page ,i am able to do that by Page refernce ,now the question is how can i can pass the selected child record id into the page reference.

Apperciate if any body could help me out.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Can we invoke the custom javascript button from url or from vf page (vf page should not perform any action only has to invoke the custom button)
Let say Mass delete button is the custom javascript button on custom object ,can i have url to invoke mass delete button.

Really appreciate if any body could help me on this.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Whenever we use  Mail Merge funtionality from contact ,then it got generated and stored in My Personal Documents .Here 2 questions
1. can we change the Document Name automatically to something generic name which will be applicable for all documnet created from mail merge (as far as i know we can change it manually by edit properties)
2.Can we change the folder from My Personal Documents to any other folder automcatically ,so that other user can access it.

Please let me know if any backend coding is required for this.

Really appreciate if any one help it out. Thanks in advance
Hi ALL,

I am creating an inline vf page on parent object which shows all child records with custom button.
Now I have done this by using command button ,so that it will redirect to another vf page ,i am able to do that by Page refernce ,now the question is how can i can pass the selected child record id into the page reference.

Apperciate if any body could help me out.

Thanks in advance