• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, Can anyone help me out with thiis,
User-added image
This is from a custom object " Quotation", The look up field " Main Driver" is a look up to Personal account object. The below fields are as well exists in the personal account. I need whatever value would be choosen in the main driver, automatically the below values will get pop up.

I amm trying to write a trigger for this, but just got stuck,
Error showing as, Error: Compile Error: Variable does not exist: Account.Age__c at line 7 column 17
How can i define the Account variable in the Quotation object trigger ?

trigger MainDriverRelatedFields on Quotation__c (before insert,before update) {

for(Quotation__c obj : Trigger.new){

if(obj.Main_Driver__c!=null) {

obj.AgeMainD__c=Account.Age__c;
obj.GenderMainD__c=Account.Contact_Individual_Gender__c;

}
}
}

Would appreciate in identifing a saleforce developer that is fluent with SALESFORCE HEALTH CLOUD - INDUSTRY PRODUCT.. The project is API intergration into exsisting healthcare networks based on the Health Cloud. My company would like to hire you to assist in excellerating the development of this project.  Please contact me at contact@medshifts.com to talk further.
Would appreciate any help with creating a custom field for a start time for a meeting?  Field would be start time and they should be able to enter 7pm or 10am etc.  Wondering if there's a way to create some sort of 'time field' or whether a text field is the best option?
Hi,

I am trying to complete the trailhead module Apex Basics & Database / Writing SOQL Queries. When I am checking the challenge I got the bllow eerror:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0032400000nIEIpAAO; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Joe Doe could not be completed because it is associated with the following cases.: 00001136 : []

I have not clue how to solve it, since there is not any contact named Joe Doe and any case 00001136. My code seems to be fine:

public class ContactSearch {

public static List<Contact> searchForContacts (String lastName, String postalCode){
    	List<Contact> con = new List<Contact>(); 
        con = [SELECT Id FROM Contact WHERE (LastName =: lastName AND MailingPostalCode =: postalCode )];

return con;
    }
}

Thanks in advance.

I'm following the example shown on Peter Knolle's post here: https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2015/03/lightning-component-framework-custom-events.html

When creating the contactSearch Component, I'm getting the following error:

"Failed to save undefined: No CONTROLLER named apex://mynamespace.ContactSearchController found: Source"

I'm not sure what I've missing - any thoughts?