• LeandroCarvalho

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all, 

I´ve a very strange situation: the ttribute label and labelPlural in Workbench display a different Object Name than Object Edit in Setup->Create->Object.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Setup->Create->Object:
Singular LabelWEG_SapProfile
Plural LabelWEG_SapProfiles
Object NameWEG_SapProfile
API NameWEG_SapProfile__c
User-added image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Workbench:
label: SapProfile
labelPlural: SapProfiles
name: WEG_SapProfile__c

User-added image

How that´s possible??? Any ideas? If not I´ll go to delete the object (with many relationships) and recreate again... :(

Thanks in advance!
Dear all, 

I´ve a very strange situation: the ttribute label and labelPlural in Workbench display a different Object Name than Object Edit in Setup->Create->Object.

In the Setup->Create->Object:
Singular LabelWEG_SapProfile
Plural LabelWEG_SapProfiles
Object NameWEG_SapProfile
API NameWEG_SapProfile__c
User-added image

In the Workbench:
label: SapProfile
labelPlural: SapProfiles
name: WEG_SapProfile__c

User-added image

How that´s possible??? Any ideas? If not I´ll go to delete the object (with many relationships) and recreate again... :(

Thanks in advance!
Has anyone ever had an issue where you are unable to check that the challenge is complete? I am trying to finish up the Admin Beginners module and on the Create and customize List Views module, I have no option to check that the challenge is completed. 
I'm not getting credit for the challenge I did for the "Create and Customize List Views" module.  The challenge is gone and clicking on it on the right doesn't let me do it again.  I've completed this module and I'd like for it close out.  Need some help so I can close out the module and Admin Beginner Trail!