• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm trying to implement the custom handler in order to realize the Jit provisioning with the SSO, but I don't undestand how can I set hte input parameter communityId for the SamlJitHandler Methods createUser(samlSsoProviderId, communityId, portalId, federationId, attributes, assertion) when I execute the login from Axiom tool.

Can anyone help me please?
Thanks
Hi all,

I'm newbie on SSO and I have the following issue on the jit provisioning: when the customer user access to the community(new user, new contact, account already existing), the SSO correctly created a new user, but nobody contact is created.

I'm using axiom tool adn the attribute I used to create new user and contact are the following(at the moment I given the sys adm profile because I got the permission error on the user creation for the customer login profile, but I'll resolve this issue later):

Contact.Account= 0012500000XXXX; 
Contact.LastName=prova16Sett2;
Contact.Email=prova16Sett2@test.com;
User.Email=prova16Sett2@prova16Sett2.com;
User.LastName=prova16Sett2;
User.ProfileId=System Administrator;
User.Username=prova16Sett2@test.com;

Any ideas? Can anyone help me? :(
Hi all,

I'm trying to implement the custom handler in order to realize the Jit provisioning with the SSO, but I don't undestand how can I set hte input parameter communityId for the SamlJitHandler Methods createUser(samlSsoProviderId, communityId, portalId, federationId, attributes, assertion) when I execute the login from Axiom tool.

Can anyone help me please?
Thanks