• 30 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I created a custom object but whenever i click on it , it just displays a single filed (which is auto incremnet ID). When i  click on this ID, it shows all columns for that row. how can i see all rows and columns when i click on my Custom Object TAB?
i created a user and profile and assigned profile to user. Now i do not see any way to edit Profile access to custom object, neither i see any way to change user profile.
can somebody help?
I am new to force app development.  I have an custom object which any user can access. That means any user, who has access to my  app can create new records, view all records but edit or delete his own entries. 

Please suggest steps for acheiving this.
I am new to force app development. I have a datetime field called schdule.
i have put formula Schedule__c  >  now() + XXX (any number)
the syntax check shows ok. what i a trying to achieve is the that this datetime field should contain anything from tomorrow onwards.
Please suggest. Currently, even this validation Schedule__c  >  now()  is not working
the syntax check shows ok. what i a trying to achieve is the that this datetime field should contain anything from tomorrow onwards.
Please suggest. Currently, even this validation Schedule__c  >  now()  is not working
Hi I created a custom object but whenever i click on it , it just displays a single filed (which is auto incremnet ID). When i  click on this ID, it shows all columns for that row. how can i see all rows and columns when i click on my Custom Object TAB?
i created a user and profile and assigned profile to user. Now i do not see any way to edit Profile access to custom object, neither i see any way to change user profile.
can somebody help?
I am new to force app development.  I have an custom object which any user can access. That means any user, who has access to my  app can create new records, view all records but edit or delete his own entries. 

Please suggest steps for acheiving this.