• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have this rule set up to notify if a lead has been changed to someone else, but i don't want it to notify if it is a certain lead status

ISCHANGED( OwnerId ) && (Status  <> "CP Lead")

Syntax error: Error: Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula

IF(OR([OpportunityLineItem].Product_Name__c="(D) Pick Up",[OpportunityLineItem].Product_Name__c ="(C) Delivery"),[OpportunityLineItem].UnitPrice*1.1,)

I get the syntax error. Found ')'     i am trying to multiple the price of either two products by 10%
I have created this custom button for cloning

https://cs40.salesforce.com/{!Opportunity.Id}/e?clone=1&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id}&RecordType={!Opportunity.RecordTypeId}&clone=1& Opportunity.Cloned__c="Yes"&Opportunity.PV_Job_Cost_No__c=""

When this button is used I want to have the field Cloned to indicate Yes and the PV Job Cost Number to be blank, but it is not doing that.  Can someone please help?
I have this formula: NOW() - Lead_Escalation_from_Production__c
And this is what the Lead Escalation from Production field holds (our business hours): IF(MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) - DATE(1900,1,7),7) = 6, DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate + 2)) & " 12:00:00"),
IF(MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) - DATE(1900,1,7),7) = 0, DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate + 1)) & " 12:00:00"),
IF(MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) - DATE(1900,1,7),7) = 5 && CreatedDate > DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) & " 22:00:00"), DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate + 3)) & " 12:00:00"),
IF(CreatedDate > DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) & " 22:00:00"), DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate + 1)) & " 12:00:00"),
IF(CreatedDate < DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) & " 12:00:00"), DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) & " 12:00:00"),
CreatedDate)))))
I am using a workflow rule that if the lead status is not open or has been converted i want it to do the formula above,NOW() - Lead_Escalation_from_Production__c, but I get the error message:Error: Formula result is data type (Number), incompatible with expected data type (Date/Time)
I would like to use now since it will get a closer time
Any suggestions?
I have a formula field as a checkbox and this is the formula:
(TODAY() -  LastModifiedDate ) <= 30

I get and error stating: "Error: Incorrect parameter type for operator '-'. Expected Number, Date, received DateTime"

I want this box to check if there has been activity within the last 30 days.
I am currently using this formula in a checkbox field:
(TODAY() - LastActivityDate) <= 30

Is it possible to do this with the Notes & Attachments related list?
IF(LastActivityDate <= 90 Day, checked = true, checked = false)
Can someone please help me with this formula? I am getting a syntax error and I think it might have to do with the day, but not 100% sure.
I would like for a field "contacted last 90 days" to be checked if an activity has been performed in that time frame and to uncheck if 90 days has lapsed. If a user hits the log a call or send an email under the activity history is it possible to do this with a trigger since it can't be done with a workflow?
I keep getting this error message emailed to me concerning a process in the Process Builder:

An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1 (FlowRecordUpdate).
UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 737425792-70440 (-548403183)

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: Lead_Response_Business_Hours
Type: Workflow
Version: 1
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label:
Current User: SF Admin (00580000003XSTK)
Start time: 2/17/2016 11:54 AM
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
SF Admin (00580000003XSTK) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = 00Q1A00001YBrunUAD
myVariable_current = 00Q1A00001YBrunUAD
ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "2/17/2016 11:54 AM"
DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: 1 OR 2
1. {!myVariable_current.Status} (Hide Report) Does not equal Open
2. {!myVariable_current.IsConverted} (false) Equals true
Logic: Advanced Logic (1 OR 2)
RECORD UPDATE: myRule_1_A1
Find all Lead records where:
Process_Builder_Test__c Equals {!formula_2_myRule_1_A1_Process_Builder_Test_c} (9/29/2015 2:05 PM)
Id Equals {!myVariable_current.Id} (00Q1A00001YBrunUAD)
Update the records’ field values.
Status_Changed_with_Bus_Hours__c = {!formula_3_myRule_1_A1_Status_Changed_with_Bus_Hours_c} (2/17/2016 11:54 AM)
Result
Failed to update records that meet the filter criteria.

Can anyone help me figure this out?
Error Message:
To protect all customers from excessive usage and Denial of Service attacks, we limit the number of long-running requests that are processed at the same time by an organization. Your request has been denied because this limit has been exceeded by your organization. Please try again later.

I have talked with one of our managed packages that runs longer than 5 seconds and they say that it is normal for their API.  Any other suggestions on where to look.

Users cannot save changes or create new records.
Our Email button stopped working not too long ago.  Can someone please help me?
Logic behind button:
location.replace('/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{!Lead.Id}&p2_lkid={!Lead.Id}&template_id=00X800000014h1J&p5=&p2_mod=JAM')
I found this information but I'm not sure how to go about doing it:
When a Lead or Case is created via the API, the API call would need to include:

* "AssignmentRuleHeader" to trigger the Assignment Rules.

* "EmailHeader" with "triggerUserEmail" set to 'true' to generate assignment notification emails.

If AssignmentRuleHeader is specified, and EmailHeader is not specified, then the records will be assigned but no assignment notifications will be sent to the assigned record owners.

We cannot run a job that sends out email updates regarding CP due to too many batch jobs running.  On 9.15.15 when an update was made to SF it started an old job and I think that is what is interfering with us being able to run this job.  How do I make it so I can start the CP emails again?  
I have this rule set up to notify if a lead has been changed to someone else, but i don't want it to notify if it is a certain lead status

ISCHANGED( OwnerId ) && (Status  <> "CP Lead")

Syntax error: Error: Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula

IF(OR([OpportunityLineItem].Product_Name__c="(D) Pick Up",[OpportunityLineItem].Product_Name__c ="(C) Delivery"),[OpportunityLineItem].UnitPrice*1.1,)

I get the syntax error. Found ')'     i am trying to multiple the price of either two products by 10%
I have created this custom button for cloning

https://cs40.salesforce.com/{!Opportunity.Id}/e?clone=1&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id}&RecordType={!Opportunity.RecordTypeId}&clone=1& Opportunity.Cloned__c="Yes"&Opportunity.PV_Job_Cost_No__c=""

When this button is used I want to have the field Cloned to indicate Yes and the PV Job Cost Number to be blank, but it is not doing that.  Can someone please help?
I have this formula: NOW() - Lead_Escalation_from_Production__c
And this is what the Lead Escalation from Production field holds (our business hours): IF(MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) - DATE(1900,1,7),7) = 6, DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate + 2)) & " 12:00:00"),
IF(MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) - DATE(1900,1,7),7) = 0, DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate + 1)) & " 12:00:00"),
IF(MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) - DATE(1900,1,7),7) = 5 && CreatedDate > DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) & " 22:00:00"), DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate + 3)) & " 12:00:00"),
IF(CreatedDate > DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) & " 22:00:00"), DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate + 1)) & " 12:00:00"),
IF(CreatedDate < DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) & " 12:00:00"), DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) & " 12:00:00"),
CreatedDate)))))
I am using a workflow rule that if the lead status is not open or has been converted i want it to do the formula above,NOW() - Lead_Escalation_from_Production__c, but I get the error message:Error: Formula result is data type (Number), incompatible with expected data type (Date/Time)
I would like to use now since it will get a closer time
Any suggestions?
IF(LastActivityDate <= 90 Day, checked = true, checked = false)
Can someone please help me with this formula? I am getting a syntax error and I think it might have to do with the day, but not 100% sure.
Our Email button stopped working not too long ago.  Can someone please help me?
Logic behind button:
location.replace('/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{!Lead.Id}&p2_lkid={!Lead.Id}&template_id=00X800000014h1J&p5=&p2_mod=JAM')