• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

We use workflows to send Invoice reminder in our org. We use the email alert option, and in the Recipients field I choose: Email Field: Contact Email and the email is sent to the contact on the opportunity, which works fine.

Now, I need to send this same kind of alert to the client directly instead of the opportunity contact. It would be the same email address for all the invoices, but this contact is not a org user, just a regular contact in our system. Is there a way to send them a notification?

Thanks
Hi everyone,

We always related our tasks to a project in the "What" lookup field. By default, the dropdown menu suggest Opportunity. That forces us to change the selection every single time we enter a task.

Is there a way to make "Project" as default selection? I don't mind that all the others suggestions stay in the menu, but I would like to change the default selection.

Is that possible?
Thanks
Hi all!

We use the app Invoice for Salesforce to do the "receivable" part of our accounting, and we do the rest (payables, bank conciliation, financial results, etc.) on Sage 50. We are now looking to integrate all in Salesforce.

What app would you suggest that can handle:
- Billing 
- Doing checks for payables
- Bank conciliation
- Doing all the accouting 
- One SF org for multiple financial entitites (we manage 6-7 clients with their own accounting in the same SF, but in their own Sage 50 entity)

The suggested solution doesn't have to be with Sage 50.

What are you suggesting?

Thanks!
Hi all,

We use workflows to send Invoice reminder in our org. We use the email alert option, and in the Recipients field I choose: Email Field: Contact Email and the email is sent to the contact on the opportunity, which works fine.

Now, I need to send this same kind of alert to the client directly instead of the opportunity contact. It would be the same email address for all the invoices, but this contact is not a org user, just a regular contact in our system. Is there a way to send them a notification?

Thanks