• 30 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Validation rule where if Group Report Contact has Current HR Admin selected prevents input in Report Other Contact, only Other can be selected in Group Report Contact.
OR( ISCHANGED(Contact), ISCHANGED(Report_Broker) ) AND ( ISBLANK(Report_Level_c))

I'm Receiving this  Extra AND error, how do i get my syntax to be correct?

I'm in need of help creating a Validation rule that does the following task: Field Report level must be completed if Contact or Report Broker fields are updated.
I'm in need of help creating a Validation rule that does the following task: Field Report level must be completed if Contact or Report Broker fields are updated.
Hi there, I 'm trying to complete the "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" challenge in TrailHead but I get the following error :
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Update_contact_adress/
301240000004FXO exception by user/organization: 00D24000000JsNt/{4}

The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
caused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
Salesforce Error ID: 490660201-42718 (736882147)

Any idea what could be could wrong ?