• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm on Step 4- Create Sales Process and Validate Opportunities and got this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NRTZWGSQ

I did create a new org and all other steps were fine. Any ideas?
Have the following forumla, I've tried writing a few different ways, of case or if and not sure what to do to correct. I need to evaluate the picklist for a checkbox, marking true for values listed, or else leave unchecked

IF(OR(ISPICKVAL(Unit_Type__c, 
"Chiller Air Cooled <10T", 
"Chiller Air Cooled 10-50T",
"Chiller Air Cooled >50T",
"Chiller Water Cooled <10T",
"Chiller Water Cooled 10-50T", 
"Chiller Water Cooled >50T", 
"Computer Room Air Conditioning Unit",
"Cond/Outdoor Unit",
"Cooler/Freezer",
"Cooling Tower <10T", 
"Cooling Tower 10-50T", 
"Cooling Tower >50T", 
"ERV/HRU",
"Heat Exchanger Brazed Plate",  
"Heat Exchanger Plate & Frame",  
"Heat Exchanger Shell & Tube",  
"RTU <5T", 
"RTU 5T-15T",  
"RTU 15-30T",
"RTU 30T+", TRUE, FALSE)

Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'
Can someone help me figure out my syntax issues? 
Looking to have the formula evaluate if the created date is greater then the date, run the first calucaltion, if the date was prior, run the second calcualtion.

IF(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)>(6/20/2017), 
(Total_Material_Cost__c*(1+Proposal__r.Opportunity__r.Account.Mark_upproject__c)),
((Total_Material_Cost__c * 1.7241 ) * 1.07526))
I'm totally new to the developer world, and just trying to figure out if this is a possibility first before diving in head first to Apex to create my first trigger.

We have a many-to-many relationship between PMs and Systems and Equipment, so we created a junction object PM Visit. These all fall under the grandparent object, contracts.

I need to find a way to auto create these junction PM Visit objects. These would be created whenever a new PM or System and Equipment was related to the grandparent object, contracts. So if a new PM was created, it would run through the list of all system and equipment on the contract, and create those relevant PM visits. 

I don't even know where to start, is there a way to do this? 

User-added image
I'm on Step 4- Create Sales Process and Validate Opportunities and got this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NRTZWGSQ

I did create a new org and all other steps were fine. Any ideas?
Can someone help me figure out my syntax issues? 
Looking to have the formula evaluate if the created date is greater then the date, run the first calucaltion, if the date was prior, run the second calcualtion.

IF(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)>(6/20/2017), 
(Total_Material_Cost__c*(1+Proposal__r.Opportunity__r.Account.Mark_upproject__c)),
((Total_Material_Cost__c * 1.7241 ) * 1.07526))
How do I share an account record (and associated contacts), so that it is available to external customer community users? The account record will be owned by an Internal user. 

This is basically for a VF page in my customer community where there is a contact lookup field. The external users have to select contacts accociated with a particular account "ABC" only. I have put in a lookup filter, but it is only working for the internal users. The external users are not able to see anything, most probably because they do not have access to he "ABC" account record. Please help!!!
  • December 26, 2014