• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI FOLKS,

I HAVE A FORMULA THAT ALLOWS TEXT, NUMERIC, * AND &
FORMULA: NOT(REGEX( Exist_partner_brand_custom_descrip_value__c,"^[a-z A-Z0-9 *& ]*$"))​

SO MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I PUT SPACE BETWEEN THIS FORMULA?

THANKS 
​NIKITA
I need a validation rule:

There is a Status field and if Status = Valid AOC than there should be an specific date that should be update in to AOC Expiry Date (Ther is a default value in the AOC Expiry Date, which is 31/12/2016) If the default value is not changed than there should be an error to update a valid date.   
I am using this formula: 
NOT( AND( ISCHANGED( AOC_Expiry_Date__c ),
 ISPICKVAL( Status__c , 'Valid AOC')  ) )

Formula is working good but after changing the date, still I am facing the error. 
I need a validation rule:

There is a Status field and if Status = Valid AOC than there should be an specific date that should be update in to AOC Expiry Date (Ther is a default value in the AOC Expiry Date, which is 31/12/2016) If the default value is not changed than there should be an error to update a valid date.   
I am using this formula: 
NOT( AND( ISCHANGED( AOC_Expiry_Date__c ),
 ISPICKVAL( Status__c , 'Valid AOC')  ) )

Formula is working good but after changing the date, still I am facing the error. 
Hi

I have created one custom text(Text01__c) field.This field allows  characters [a-z][A-Z] and space bar only.Any formula or validation rule or workflow rule.It not allows numarics [0-9] and special character

Best Regards,
Ramesh