• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey All,
My app is working sending lots of SingleEmailMessage from a loop. I was thinking it would be cool to use a MassEmailMessage instead. 

In the lists sent to setTargetObjectIds and setWhatIds, do they correspond to each other? If the lists are the same length, does the TargetObjectId need to map to the WhatId at the same index? 

Thanks
I pulled down a working Flow, platformEvent and customObject with force:source:retrieve. All the object were named some sort of Scaffold_Example_ObjectType. Once the metadata was on my machine, I renamed all the object references to IotT_Scaffold_Example_ObjectType. Then renamed the appropriate directories and files. When I look in the Flow's Create Record step, the values are proper messed up. Can you please let me know where I am going wrong?

Retrieve
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <types>
        <members>Scaffold_Example_Event__e</members>
        <members>Scaffold_Example_Object__c</members>
        <name>CustomObject</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Scaffold_Example_Flow</members>
        <name>Flow</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Scaffold_Example_App</members>
        <name>ConnectedApp</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Scaffold_Example_Object__c-Scaffold Example Object Layout</members>
        <name>Layout</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <name>CustomTab</name>
    </types>
    <version>49.0</version>
</Package>

Deploy
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e                                      CustomObject  force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e.object-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e.Email__c                             CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e/fields/Email__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e.Value__c                             CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e/fields/Value__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c                                     CustomObject  force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.object-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.Email__c                            CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/fields/Email__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.Message__c                          CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/fields/Message__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.Value__c                            CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/fields/Value__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.All                                 ListView      force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/listViews/All.listView-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Flow                                          Flow          force-app/main/default/flows/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Flow.flow-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_App                                           ConnectedApp  force-app/main/default/connectedApps/IoT_Scaffold_Example_App.connectedApp-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c-IoT_Scaffold_Example Object Layout  Layout        force-app/main/default/layouts/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c-IoT_Scaffold_Example Object Layout.layout-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c                                     CustomTab     force-app/main/default/tabs/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.tab-meta.xml

Below shows the original objects on the right and the newly uploaded flow on the left.
Errors on the left original on the right.

How can I pull a platform event into my VSCode project using SFDX? I am looking for the equivalant call to the flow retrieve below:
sfdx force:source:retrieve -m Flow:TestFlow -u user@idomain.demo

I have tried 
sfdx force:source:retrieve -m Platform:TestPE -u user@idomain.demo

sfdx force:source:retrieve -m PlatformEvent:TestPE -u user@idomain.demo

No luck...
Hello,
I am working through the "Admin Beginner > Lightning Experience Customization > Set Up Your Org" trail. I followed all the inscructions, but the validation seems to be failing. The error I am getting is : "Could not find the 'Audit_Notes__c' field on the custom object named 'Energy_Audit__c'."
As you can see from the image below, my object does have that custom field. 

Any help would be great,
Joe

User-added imageUser-added image
I pulled down a working Flow, platformEvent and customObject with force:source:retrieve. All the object were named some sort of Scaffold_Example_ObjectType. Once the metadata was on my machine, I renamed all the object references to IotT_Scaffold_Example_ObjectType. Then renamed the appropriate directories and files. When I look in the Flow's Create Record step, the values are proper messed up. Can you please let me know where I am going wrong?

Retrieve
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <types>
        <members>Scaffold_Example_Event__e</members>
        <name>CustomObject</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Scaffold_Example_Flow</members>
        <name>Flow</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Scaffold_Example_App</members>
        <name>ConnectedApp</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Scaffold_Example_Object__c-Scaffold Example Object Layout</members>
        <name>Layout</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <name>CustomTab</name>
    </types>
    <version>49.0</version>
</Package>

Deploy
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e                                      CustomObject  force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e.object-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e.Email__c                             CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e/fields/Email__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e.Value__c                             CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Event__e/fields/Value__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c                                     CustomObject  force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.object-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.Email__c                            CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/fields/Email__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.Message__c                          CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/fields/Message__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.Value__c                            CustomField   force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/fields/Value__c.field-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.All                                 ListView      force-app/main/default/objects/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c/listViews/All.listView-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Flow                                          Flow          force-app/main/default/flows/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Flow.flow-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_App                                           ConnectedApp  force-app/main/default/connectedApps/IoT_Scaffold_Example_App.connectedApp-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c-IoT_Scaffold_Example Object Layout  Layout        force-app/main/default/layouts/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c-IoT_Scaffold_Example Object Layout.layout-meta.xml
IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c                                     CustomTab     force-app/main/default/tabs/IoT_Scaffold_Example_Object__c.tab-meta.xml

Below shows the original objects on the right and the newly uploaded flow on the left.
Errors on the left original on the right.

How can I pull a platform event into my VSCode project using SFDX? I am looking for the equivalant call to the flow retrieve below:
sfdx force:source:retrieve -m Flow:TestFlow -u user@idomain.demo

I have tried 
sfdx force:source:retrieve -m Platform:TestPE -u user@idomain.demo

sfdx force:source:retrieve -m PlatformEvent:TestPE -u user@idomain.demo

No luck...
Hello,
I am working through the "Admin Beginner > Lightning Experience Customization > Set Up Your Org" trail. I followed all the inscructions, but the validation seems to be failing. The error I am getting is : "Could not find the 'Audit_Notes__c' field on the custom object named 'Energy_Audit__c'."
As you can see from the image below, my object does have that custom field. 

Any help would be great,
Joe

User-added imageUser-added image