• Advisors Mortgage Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
Looking for the best way to complete switching on an API from Loan Origination Software into my SF Org. Challenge I'm facing is, I'm currently using the standard object Lead to house all of the Lead data, and I have two objects "Closed Contact" (standard object Contacts with only contact information) and "Closed Transaction" (custom object that houses all of the loan data from LOS). the API will help communicate all of the "In Process" loans that we have but I don't want to build out a 4th Object to house all of this data. I'm thinking I can do this one of two ways: 

1: Simply rename "Closed Contacts" back to "Contacts" and "Closed Transactions" to "Transactions" and reconfigure the fields based on what I  need for the LOS and have the LOS directly map the API field names to use the Leads object for the Leads status files, and everything else to import under the Contact and Transaction objects based on their statuses......OR....
2. Build out another custom object, "In Process".
***I would need to incorporate processes to also migrate data from multiple fields on the Leads object to multiple fields on both the Closed Contact and Closed Transaction page layouts if the status were to change and remove them from the Lead status and place them into "In Process", which I'm also not sure of how to do***

Is this even possible? If you're still reading this, thank you for your help in advance!!!! 
Looking to create VF page to convert "Prospect" into "Employee" via button on "Prospect" pg layout for HR section in Org. Would be mirrored page layouts, only difference would be the Prospect would be similar to an applicant viewed by our hiring and recruiting dept and the Employee information would be viewable only by our HR department. Fairly new to VF, any help appreciated
Hi all,

I manage an org where the end users (~100) like tons of schedueld reports. Some of the users are older and not as willing to adopt. As a solution to this, I would like to have their reports scheduled so if they will not log in, they at least can have their reports emailed to them automatically. 

Problems with this:

* Formatting of the HTML report show in the email body is terrible... hardly any spacing between columns, text wrapping in columns, phone numebrs do not even appear on the same line at times.

* Running out of time slots to choose from. For security reasons, each user needs their own report because they need to be selected as the running user.

* Too many reports. Would like to be able to find a way to filter dynamically OR select multiple running users.

Is any of this possible? Has anyone else managed an org where scheduled reports became a nightmare? 

I am open to ANY solution. I would prefer code, or something I can do without involving any third parties, but I am open to implementing something from AppExchange as well.

PLEASE HELP! 
Hi all,

I manage an org where the end users (~100) like tons of schedueld reports. Some of the users are older and not as willing to adopt. As a solution to this, I would like to have their reports scheduled so if they will not log in, they at least can have their reports emailed to them automatically. 

Problems with this:

* Formatting of the HTML report show in the email body is terrible... hardly any spacing between columns, text wrapping in columns, phone numebrs do not even appear on the same line at times.

* Running out of time slots to choose from. For security reasons, each user needs their own report because they need to be selected as the running user.

* Too many reports. Would like to be able to find a way to filter dynamically OR select multiple running users.

Is any of this possible? Has anyone else managed an org where scheduled reports became a nightmare? 

I am open to ANY solution. I would prefer code, or something I can do without involving any third parties, but I am open to implementing something from AppExchange as well.

PLEASE HELP!