• Application Developer
  • LCI

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i want to attach a file in account and want to show the same attached file in the related contact and related opportunity.
i know this can be achieved by trigger and i tried also but i'm getting the reverse of it.
can somebody help me to achieve this??
Will the force.com ide eclipse plug-in get updated soon? It's still in version 36 and soon salesforce will be in v.41.
I'm trying to use an apex:inputField to ask for user input and store the input in an object's field. i.e. 
<apex:inputfield type="number" value="{!case.CustomField__c}" />
My custom field is read/write and it's of type number. I would like to just restrict the maximum number to input for the user. Let's say I want the user to input a number between 1 and 10. I have tried this, but I get an error.
<apex:inputField type="number" min="1" max="5" value="{!case.CustomField__c}" />
The error message is: Unsupported attribute min in <apex:inputField>

I have also tried to use <apex:inputField type="range" /> but the same error applies. Ultimately I could use the html tag <input> but storing the value to my object's field would not work.

Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks!
i want to attach a file in account and want to show the same attached file in the related contact and related opportunity.
i know this can be achieved by trigger and i tried also but i'm getting the reverse of it.
can somebody help me to achieve this??
  I am getting the following error message: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0063600000QNxSzAAL; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30136000000JrHG. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: [], Who would be my "system admin"?