• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a custom object on my accounts that shows the products we have on display with certain retailers. If the display consists of certain products within the range, it becomes a qualifying range (additional discount is given ).. I am trying to incorporate an auto field update whereby, in the example attached, if the "Category" = "Cabinet" AND "Range" = "Bosco" AND the  "Description Code"  C Quantity is >=4 AND "Description Code"  O Quantity is >=3 AND "Description Code"  T Quantity is >=1, that the field under Qualifying Cabinet Range - Bosco becomes a check, I have tried to do this as a formula however as the custom object is made up of multiple records feeding into the required field to update this doesnt seem to be possible
 User-added image
I have created a custom object on my accounts that shows the products we have on display with certain retailers. If the display consists of certain products within the range, it becomes a qualifying range (additional discount is given ).. I am trying to incorporate an auto field update whereby, in the example attached, if the "Category" = "Cabinet" AND "Range" = "Bosco" AND the  "Description Code"  C Quantity is >=4 AND "Description Code"  O Quantity is >=3 AND "Description Code"  T Quantity is >=1, that the field under Qualifying Cabinet Range - Bosco becomes a check, I have tried to do this as a formula however as the custom object is made up of multiple records feeding into the required field to update this doesnt seem to be possible
 User-added image