• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hiii Everyone,

When we create a user we can create with different licenses. There is salesforce license and there is also a 'Identity' license. Now the thing is that I just want a user that can access my visualforce pages, custom objects and want to perform DML operations with all permissions. Can I create it with identity user license?

I just want to save my salesforce license users, so that i can use them in future...

Thanks in advance... :)
Hiii Everyone,

When we create a user we can create with different licenses. There is salesforce license and there is also a 'Identity' license. Now the thing is that I just want a user that can access my visualforce pages, custom objects and want to perform DML operations with all permissions. Can I create it with identity user license?

I just want to save my salesforce license users, so that i can use them in future...

Hiii Everyone,