• -1 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anything counts as long as the tooling API was critical to the functionality of the project. This includes Andrew Fawcett's Apex wrapper around the API.
https://github.com/afawcett/apex-toolingapi
According to the documentation on OpportunityShare about RowCause:

"You can create a value for this field in API versions 32.0 and later with the correct organization-wide sharing settings."

However, according to the fore.com developer guide (p. 187 as of the time of this post)

"Apex Sharing reasons and apex managed sharing recalculation are only available for custom objects."

I can't find a way to edit it via the UI and tried retrieving the picklist value from workbench but I got back an empty manifest (just the project.xml file I used to retrieve it).
Is this possible, or is this a Salesforce documentation error?
I am struggling to figure out how to achieve a particular query using Wave and SAQL. I know how I would do it in Apex/SOQL but can't quite figure out the correct steps/syntax to get it to work in SAQL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a description of what I need to do. I need to find all the records of a custom object Revenue Schedule that have a Schedule Date in Last Quarter or This Quarter. The Revenue Schedule object has a lookup to an Opportunity and through that, you can get to the Account. Then I need to put these schedules into buckets based on Account association.
For each Account that has Schedules in LAST and THIS Quarter, add its Revenue to Revenue Bucket #1 and increase count of Active Accounts by 1 (unless this is the 2nd Schedule for this Account in which case only add Revenue, do not update count) 
For each Account that has a Schedule in LAST Quarter but not THIS Quarter, add its Revenue to Revenue Bucket #2 and increase count of Inactive Accounts by 1 (unless this is the 2nd Schedule for this Account in which case only add Revenue, do not update count) 
For each Account that has a Schedule in LAST Quarter and THIS Quarter, add its Revenue to Revenue Bucket #3 and increase count of Existing Accounts to 1 (unless this is the 2nd Schedule for this Account in which case only add Revenue, do not update count) .
So I have tried to run multiple queries but still cant wrap my head around the conditional logic for only updating the Count if it is the first Account of that type. I have  tried using cogroup and group by AccountId but that gives me a single row in the Result Set for each Account. I can group them by Quarter which gets me 1 row for each Quarter but how to compare the values in those two result sets? 
Is it possible to do a nested foreach? 
I am struggling to figure out how to achieve a particular query using Wave and SAQL. I know how I would do it in Apex/SOQL but can't quite figure out the correct steps/syntax to get it to work in SAQL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a description of what I need to do. I need to find all the records of a custom object Revenue Schedule that have a Schedule Date in Last Quarter or This Quarter. The Revenue Schedule object has a lookup to an Opportunity and through that, you can get to the Account. Then I need to put these schedules into buckets based on Account association.
For each Account that has Schedules in LAST and THIS Quarter, add its Revenue to Revenue Bucket #1 and increase count of Active Accounts by 1 (unless this is the 2nd Schedule for this Account in which case only add Revenue, do not update count) 
For each Account that has a Schedule in LAST Quarter but not THIS Quarter, add its Revenue to Revenue Bucket #2 and increase count of Inactive Accounts by 1 (unless this is the 2nd Schedule for this Account in which case only add Revenue, do not update count) 
For each Account that has a Schedule in LAST Quarter and THIS Quarter, add its Revenue to Revenue Bucket #3 and increase count of Existing Accounts to 1 (unless this is the 2nd Schedule for this Account in which case only add Revenue, do not update count) .
So I have tried to run multiple queries but still cant wrap my head around the conditional logic for only updating the Count if it is the first Account of that type. I have  tried using cogroup and group by AccountId but that gives me a single row in the Result Set for each Account. I can group them by Quarter which gets me 1 row for each Quarter but how to compare the values in those two result sets? 
Is it possible to do a nested foreach?