• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to add One product with One revenue type 'NE' in one opportunity,when a product added with revenue type NE to the opportunity,when NE exists,i would like tell my user create a new opportunity for product with 'NR' ,but do not they supposed top add both products with NE and NR in a single Opportunity.how could we make it ?

Any ideas? Thank you !!!
Can someone help me to Auto update Opportunity team member ,when Opportunity lead is changed. In a scenio of Using Mass Transfer Accounts.

Whne we do Mass Transfer Accounts, It is followed by to change of Opportunity Owner, in that case it doesnot Auto Update Opp team.

Can we Achieved this by Process Builder? Any Ideas..Thank you !!!
I want to add One product with One revenue type 'NE' in one opportunity,when a product added with revenue type NE to the opportunity,when NE exists,i would like tell my user create a new opportunity for product with 'NR' ,but do not they supposed top add both products with NE and NR in a single Opportunity.how could we make it ?

Any ideas? Thank you !!!
Hi guys,

I thought, that by default, when an Account Owner is changed, open Opportunities owned by said User are given to the new Account Owner as well.
I know that this is the default when Account Owner is changed via front end. I thought this was the default for Account Owner changes via Apex Trigger as well? Is it not?
We have a Trigger that changes the Account Owner. However, the open Opportunities that are owned by the old Account Owner, don't get transferred to the new Account Owner.
Any idea why? Or do we have to put that Opportunity-Owner change into the Apex explicitly?

Thanks and best regards
Toby

P.S.: I know that Opps don't get transfered when Account-Owner is changed via API. The API Version 35 (Winter16) offers new "OwnerChangeOption" for that though. Is there something equivalent in Apex Classes?