• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Could someone assist me in getting all picklist values (no matter what object it is but need all picklist fields and values) from metadata. As we have option to get all fields and objects using Entity definition and Field definition. But we don't have any option to get picklist values. Please let me know.

Thank you
Hi ,

When we are updating event id(field) in Opportunity Object, If the same Event Id is already there in Salesforce. Is there a way to trigger an error saying thet event id is already there in salesforce and also show which opportunity the Event ID appears on. How can we do this by using Apex trigger, Is there a way to do this without Code? 

Thanks,
Pavithra
Hi All,

In my organisation we are experiencing some intermittent issues with CHAT ,After accepting the CHAT it was no longer there, We Couldn't communicate with Customers. Can anyone please advise on this.

Thanks in Advance,
Prasunna.
Hi All,

In our organisation two different sectors using different opportunity record types. In opportunities they both using different field called close date and show end date & time but the content is same for two sectors. They are confusing with that both fields now. They want to see both fields in one place. How is it possible to make without editing the page layout.

Thanks in Advance
Hi All,

I created a custom object. I loaded some records in that. Now when we open any of that record i want to display a custom button when we click that it automatically create a opportunity. Can anyone have idea how to create custom button that will creatae the opportunity for that sales person?

Thanks in Advance,
Prasunna. 
Hi All,

Need to add a question in to CHAT, So that customers select the service that they want to discuss so that  have start to route chats by skill and show location.

We need to add:
State(drop down choices)
other(drop down choices)

This two questions are added in to Chat. Have to do bit coding. It Would be great if i get help on this.

Thanks in Advance,
Pavithra.
Hi All,

I created a validation rule On opportunity record type. When Opportunity Satge is closed and won picklist filed1 and picklist field2 must be populated. So that I created a validation rule like this:

AND(
     OR(ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Closed Won") ),  
     OR($RecordType.Name =  " Rec1 " ), 
     OR(ISPICKVAL(  Picklistfield1, ""  ),
        ISPICKVAL(  Picklistfield2 , "" ))
    )

It is not showing any errors. But it is not working. Can anyone have idea about this?

Thanks in Advance,
Pavithra.
Hi All,

I created a joined report combaining opportunities with agreements and opportunities with products. Users are happy with that report but they want that in date order. I tried a lot but it is not possible to me. Does anyone know is there any possibility to get that in date order?

Thanks in Advance,
Pavithra.

Hi All,

I created a custom object. I loaded some records in that. Now when we open any of that record i want to display a custom button when we click that it automatically create a opportunity. Can anyone have idea how to create custom button that will creatae the opportunity for that sales person?

Thanks in Advance,
Prasunna. 
Hi All,

I created a validation rule On opportunity record type. When Opportunity Satge is closed and won picklist filed1 and picklist field2 must be populated. So that I created a validation rule like this:

AND(
     OR(ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Closed Won") ),  
     OR($RecordType.Name =  " Rec1 " ), 
     OR(ISPICKVAL(  Picklistfield1, ""  ),
        ISPICKVAL(  Picklistfield2 , "" ))
    )

It is not showing any errors. But it is not working. Can anyone have idea about this?

Thanks in Advance,
Pavithra.
Hi All,

I created a joined report combaining opportunities with agreements and opportunities with products. Users are happy with that report but they want that in date order. I tried a lot but it is not possible to me. Does anyone know is there any possibility to get that in date order?

Thanks in Advance,
Pavithra.