• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone give me the steps and initial VF page(s) and required Apex classes for the stock Sales Invoice?  I would like to create some customizations for a client and would rather not start from scratch.  I know it exists, I am just having trouble getting it in.  I have a copy from v13 of the VF page, but I get an error attempting to save it.

Error: Unknown property 'c2g.DocumentsPrintService.TaxSummary.TaxCode'

There does not appear to be any extensions referenced in the VF page so I am at a loss at to why it is looking for this.  

Any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated.
I am working with a customer that has a self-signed certificate which has expired.  They have no single signon rules defined.  I created a new certificate and it shows as active.  The expired cert also shows as expired, but the active box is checked.  I don't see any way to remove it.  Do I need to?  Is there anything else I need to do for the new cert?
I would like to build a report based on the results of an apex script.  I can create the script and populate the custom object no problem.  What I would like to know is how to run the apex script every time the report is generated.  Is this possible or must I schedule the script to run periodically?
I have a visual flow setup with two screens.  The first screen has 2 input fields.  These input fields are used in calculations to create the default for a field on the next screen.  The first time through everything works as expected.  If I click the previous button on the second screen and change the values on the first screen, the defaults for the second screen do not change.  I even added the fields from the first screen as display text fields on the second screen and the new values show there so I know the inputs are taken and stored. The input fields on the second screen are not recalculated though.  I need to have them be input fields so the user can adjust them if needed.  Any ideas?

First screen design:
User-added image
Second Screen with fields and display text :
User-added image
First screen during execution after first entering 5 for duration, clicking next, then clicking previous on second screen:
User-added image
Second Screen after clicking next on changed values.  Display text fields show new values, defaults in entry fields show old. ??
User-added image
I need to export tasks owned by an individual that are 2 years old or more and then delete them.  The client would like this to be a repeatable task scheduled monthly.  I have done a lot of research and found several articles about manual operations in data loader, and also with using the cli and windows task scheduler.  I have also looked at apex and I think this might be the way to go.  I am a relative newbie with apex, but I am a long time developer in many other platforms including java, html, sql, c#, and others.  I just need a push in the right direction to get started.  Any tips on the best method to accomplish this would be appreciated.
I would like to build a report based on the results of an apex script.  I can create the script and populate the custom object no problem.  What I would like to know is how to run the apex script every time the report is generated.  Is this possible or must I schedule the script to run periodically?
I need to export tasks owned by an individual that are 2 years old or more and then delete them.  The client would like this to be a repeatable task scheduled monthly.  I have done a lot of research and found several articles about manual operations in data loader, and also with using the cli and windows task scheduler.  I have also looked at apex and I think this might be the way to go.  I am a relative newbie with apex, but I am a long time developer in many other platforms including java, html, sql, c#, and others.  I just need a push in the right direction to get started.  Any tips on the best method to accomplish this would be appreciated.