• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I've integrated Salesforce with Amazon Cognito and it works perfectly when there are no diacritic marks(such as  in the call out "á") but I am getting a "The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your AWS Secret Access Key and signing method. Consult the service documentation for details" error when there are diacritic marks in the call out.

I am not able to get to the root-cause of the problem, anyone who has faced the same or similar problem?
Any guidance or help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sid

Hello all,

I am currently re-vamping our Customer Portal and creating custom Visualforce pages for Cases, Ideas, etc. I was able to create the Case page and controller with no problem. I am also able to create the Ideas page and controller.

The one major issue I am having is that I am not sure how to "re-use" the Promote and Demote functionality. Does anyone have any experience with re-using this functionality in a custom Visualforce page? I want to give users the ability to vote on an Idea....but only one time per user....same as current functionality.

I know the functionality is in the ideaList.apexp page, but I don't know how to re-purpose it in my own page.

Thanks,

Jeff