• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Where am I going wrong?  this works if I only ask for the Owner ID but as soon as I try and get the user name I get an unknown error parsing query.

SELECT OwnerId,  User.Name FROM Event, StartDateTime,Subject,Hotel__c,Activity__c,Notes__c,    Done__c,Completed__c,Cancelled__c,Postponed__c
FROM Event
WHERE StartDateTime = LAST_MONTH

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
Where am I going wrong?  this works if I only ask for the Owner ID but as soon as I try and get the user name I get an unknown error parsing query.

SELECT OwnerId,  User.Name FROM Event, StartDateTime,Subject,Hotel__c,Activity__c,Notes__c,    Done__c,Completed__c,Cancelled__c,Postponed__c
FROM Event
WHERE StartDateTime = LAST_MONTH

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
While creating a new Account Sharing Rule, under ' Step 5: Select the level of access for the users ' , I can see the folowing message against a filed " __MISSING LABEL__ PropertyFile - val AccountContractOrderAccess not found in section Page_ShareRule " 

To recreate : 
1- Login to your SFDC developer edition , the 30 days trial
2- From setup , click on Administer , Security Controls , Sharing Settings
3- Scroll down to Sharing rules , Account Sharing Rules and Click on New

Under ' Step 5: Select the level of access for the users ' , I can see the folowing message against a filed instead of the field label " __MISSING LABEL__ PropertyFile - val AccountContractOrderAccess not found in section Page_ShareRule "