• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 IF(  AND( YEAR(TODAY())-1 = YEAR(OrderDate__c), TODAY()-1 >= Date(year(Today()), month(OrderDate__c), day(OrderDate__c))),  OrderAmount__c, 0)

Thanks! Anne
I'm wondering if anyone has had similar issues and found solutions.  What's happening is even though we can have custom forecast types for New/Aff New, Services, Implementation, the deal will pull into the bottom panel view at $0 in the wrong category. For example, a deal with $5000 in Services will be a $0 line in the New/Aff New panel view, and when I run the ACV Services view I see the same deal but with the $5000 in the forecast amount field. To SFDC it looks like a $0 New/Aff New deal (which is intended behavior, you would want to see $0 deals but in our case they aren't $0 deals). The way our forecasting works is based off of those three fields. And if there's a zero in one of them it shouldn't show up in the forecast for that category. I understand why it's happening but I'm wondering if there are any ways around this...or to customize the view by opportunity type.  I've heard back from support that the only option I have is to post an idea.  I'm wondering if anyone has hi-jacked the forecast view screen and customized the output based on opportunity type or custom forecast type. TIA, Anne
 IF(  AND( YEAR(TODAY())-1 = YEAR(OrderDate__c), TODAY()-1 >= Date(year(Today()), month(OrderDate__c), day(OrderDate__c))),  OrderAmount__c, 0)

Thanks! Anne

Thanks! Anne