• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have set Opporunity as private but still other users are able to see the opportunities which they do not owm.
1. Under Sharing Settings - Opportunity is set to Private
2. Account sharing rules - Opportunity is set to Private
3. Under Roles - Users in this role cannot access opportunities that they do not own that are associated with accounts that they do own is Selected

Cannot figure out what further needs to be done.

PLease suggest
I have set Opporunity as private but still other users are able to see the opportunities which they do not owm.
1. Under Sharing Settings - Opportunity is set to Private
2. Account sharing rules - Opportunity is set to Private
3. Under Roles - Users in this role cannot access opportunities that they do not own that are associated with accounts that they do own is Selected

Cannot figure out what further needs to be done.

PLease suggest
Hi,
I am having issue with this process builder to automate approval process. I have created a approval process and using process builder to use the standard approval process.
When i create the records using only approval process and click on submit for approval it's kicking off. But when i use the process builder to use approval process it's not kicking off i.e i don't see any approval or rejections on home screen.

Can some one please guide me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Below is my previous question abt the same.
I have a approval process on a opp object. Which checks on some conditions and stage then will go to approval process.

For all this to happen user has to submit for approval, Sometimes there is a chance of him forgetting it.
So can we automate the whole process were it will go to approval process i.e approver verifies accepst or rejects it. Without using apex code can we do it.