• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have created a new field within Campaign Members called "Role". A campaign member may have a role of "Author" for instance. What I'm trying to do is display the name of the Campaign Member with that Role within the Campaign page layout. So for instance:

I have a campaign called "Book Discussion" and there are a number of Campaign Members:

Name: Mike Smith
Role: Janitor

Name: Bill Smith
Role: Author

Name: Sandra Smith
Role: Assistant

When I click the Campaign I want to see a field (likely a formula field, read only) showing which of those members has the role of "Author". One of the reasons I want this is because I want to create a view that will show who has the Author "role".

Is there a way to do this? I tried to do this using formulas but I don't have the experience necessary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Alan Miller

Hi all,

I have created a new field within Campaign Members called "Role". A campaign member may have a role of "Author" for instance. What I'm trying to do is display the name of the Campaign Member with that Role within the Campaign page layout. So for instance:

I have a campaign called "Book Discussion" and there are a number of Campaign Members:

Name: Mike Smith
Role: Janitor

Name: Bill Smith
Role: Author

Name: Sandra Smith
Role: Assistant

When I click the Campaign I want to see a field (likely a formula field, read only) showing which of those members has the role of "Author". One of the reasons I want this is because I want to create a view that will show who has the Author "role".

Is there a way to do this? I tried to do this using formulas but I don't have the experience necessary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Alan Miller