• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I am using one managed package and trying to update its field set but I am getting Internal error like bellow.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 1633461170-123564 (-680552981)

Click here to return to the previous page.

Please suggest me how I can resolve it..

Thank you,

Archana Patel.
Hi All,

I have one salesforce site where I have added some visual force pages.
From those pages I am not able edit input field values in one visual force page.

In that page I have one "get set" variable for Contact object and for contact object all permissions are given to site user.

The same page works fine when it runs normally like "salesforceinstanceurl/apex/vfpagename"

Can anyone help me to resolve it issue?

Hi,

I am new to salesforce integation. So, I would like to know I can I integrate salesforce with MT4 trading platform? I have to create Account's record in MT4 once when any account record gets created in salesforce org and vice versa. Please help me.

Thank you in advance.
Archana Patel.