• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I have created a sample framework using the Salesforce REST API and .NET (C#). For authenticating the user, i need to provide the username, password and the security token. I have used Data loader and workbench that does not require the security token. We can avoid the security token by adding the IP addresses in the Network Access under user's Setup. But with Data loader (or Workbench), the security token are not needed at all even though the IP address is not provided in network access for the user. How can i achieve the same behaviour for my sample framework?

Thanks in advance,
Pratap

How can i execute a apex job using either of REST, Bulk or Partner API with C#?

Thanks,
Pratap
Hi there,
We have a test automation framework in place and would like to consume the enterprise or partner api to get the object at runtime and use it for testing. For e.g. get end-user account and use it for test purpose since account creation is not advisable as test user.

So, i would like to know how frequently the api changes so that i can fetch a new wsdl and replace in my test automation framework.

Thanks,
Pratap
Hi there,
Problem statement: We need to perform the test on a production environment. For this we create objects (like leads, campaigns, opportunities, etc) and at the end of the day we need to consolidate the list of data that we created on production environment for sending it to sys admin for deletion. We find this task cumbersome and need to note down the url of the objects created.

Solution: Track the objects created between a start time and end time. I want to be able to track the id, name, ip address of system on which it is created, etc.

I need some guidelines on developing a independent application in .NET with C# that will track the objects (like leads, campaigns, opportunities, etc) created between specific time frame.

Thanks in advance,
Pratap

How can i execute a apex job using either of REST, Bulk or Partner API with C#?

Thanks,
Pratap
Hi there,
Problem statement: We need to perform the test on a production environment. For this we create objects (like leads, campaigns, opportunities, etc) and at the end of the day we need to consolidate the list of data that we created on production environment for sending it to sys admin for deletion. We find this task cumbersome and need to note down the url of the objects created.

Solution: Track the objects created between a start time and end time. I want to be able to track the id, name, ip address of system on which it is created, etc.

I need some guidelines on developing a independent application in .NET with C# that will track the objects (like leads, campaigns, opportunities, etc) created between specific time frame.

Thanks in advance,
Pratap