• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I was taking a challange for creating a report. Here are the istructions / steps to create the report,
Create a report that shows high-value opportunities.
Create a report to show opportunities that are greater than the amount specified below. Note: Because this challenge includes a USD currency filter, you may need to update your personal preferences. Go to My Settings | Personal | Language & Time Zone and change the Locale to English (United States) and the Language to English and click Save.
Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
The new report should be of type Opportunities.
The report format should be tabular.
The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
If you delete your report and empty your recycle bin, the report name 'High Value Opportunities' won't be available anymore. Don't worry! Just add a number to the end of the report (e.g., 'High Value Opportunities1').

I created a report, please refer the attached screen shot.

When I test the challange, I am getting this error message, "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost."

Am I missing anything here and the way I handled the OR condition is correct? Please help me on the same.

Thanks,
Satish.User-added image

Hi,

Could any one please let me know what is the difference between the Salesforce Standard and Lightening on functionality, Edition, License, etc?

Thanks,
Satish.
Hi,

I was trying to learn on how to add new button or link. I tried add new button or link on contact page for google info and followed these steps to add this button or link.

1) Search for Contact -->  go to Buttons, Links, and Actions
2) Create new button or link
3) created as Goolgle Info with entry as   'http://google.com?q={!Contact.Name}' - where {!Contact.Name} and saved.
4) Went Page Layout for contact under Sales app.
5) Custom fileds/button--> added the newly created button to the page layout and saved.

When I visit the contact in contact tab, I don't see this newly created button or link. 

Am I missing any of the steps?

Please help me on the same.

Thanks,
Satish.
Hi,

I was trying to learn on how to add new button or link. I tried add new button or link on contact page for google info and followed these steps to add this button or link.

1) Search for Contact -->  go to Buttons, Links, and Actions
2) Create new button or link
3) created as Goolgle Info with entry as   'http://google.com?q={!Contact.Name}' - where {!Contact.Name} and saved.
4) Went Page Layout for contact under Sales app.
5) Custom fileds/button--> added the newly created button to the page layout and saved.

When I visit the contact in contact tab, I don't see this newly created button or link. 

Am I missing any of the steps?

Please help me on the same.

Thanks,
Satish.