• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Verify My Account takes me to the login page, not the initial page where I would enter my password. Tried the Forgot my Password, same thing.
Username: kennesk2@steampunk.com

WIth Spring 20 all of a sudden I am having issues I didn't with Winter 20:
- standard Javascript to add to an object doesn't work:
    obj.newfield = "2"   or obj["newfield"] = "2"
- the lightning-combobox that we're supposed to use, as LWC doesn't have a selectlist, is throwing errors.

Why are these things happening now?

How can I capture the 'Transfer' event in Lightning for Omni-Channel so I can to pre/post-processing when a Lead is transferred to another agent?
Hi - There are many lightning:omnichannel events, but no event for transfer. Is there a way to capture the omnichannel transfer event?

Hi - I'm trying to get a definitive answer on this. I can add the lightning:notificationsLibrary to a lightning component and add that to a Lightning Record page in the Lightning App Builder, and it works fine.

But if I add that lightning component to an aura:application and try to preview that, I get an error similar to  " Access Check Failed! AuraComponentService.createComponentFromConfig(): 'markup://lightning:overlayInteropWrapper' is not visible... "

My goal is to be able to display lightning:notifications in a lightning out VF page. Is that possible?

Thanks.
In Production, there are some Contact fields that do not display a Community Visualforce Page. Some details:
- Community is Visualforce + Tabs
- User's profile is a Customer Community User (custom) with Customer Community Login license
- Community Sharing Settings are User.Contact = ContactId on the Contact object
- The profile has Read/Edit access to the Contact object
- The profile has at least Read access on all fields (verified by checking isAccessible for the field)
- The Debug Log shows that the values are accessed, but then they do not display on the VF page
- If one of the fields that is not displaying is copied to a String variable, then that String value displays as expected on the VF page
- The fields that cannot be displayed are fields from a Managed Package

I have details I can send.

NOTE: A UAT full sandbox org was refreshed from Production. This issue does not occur in the UAT sandbox, only in the Production org.
For the past 2 days compiling from the Metadata API takes more than 10 minutes for 1 file. What changed in the past 2 days?
Verify My Account takes me to the login page, not the initial page where I would enter my password. Tried the Forgot my Password, same thing.

In Production, there are some Contact fields that do not display a Community Visualforce Page. Some details:
- Community is Visualforce + Tabs
- User's profile is a Customer Community User (custom) with Customer Community Login license
- Community Sharing Settings are User.Contact = ContactId on the Contact object
- The profile has Read/Edit access to the Contact object
- The profile has at least Read access on all fields (verified by checking isAccessible for the field)
- The Debug Log shows that the values are accessed, but then they do not display on the VF page
- If one of the fields that is not displaying is copied to a String variable, then that String value displays as expected on the VF page
- The fields that cannot be displayed are fields from a Managed Package

I have details I can send.

NOTE: A UAT full sandbox org was refreshed from Production. This issue does not occur in the UAT sandbox, only in the Production org.