• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hola,
Estoy tratando de obtener el token OAuth, pero para realizar la llamada a esta dirección URL.
Https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token?code=aPrx_ZYMp.FMeHRLdo5zDKt8LmDmMUAbQdtGOwXA7Fx3090LibVRlzPtCgHAksUcZtxeh_WboQ&grant_type=authorization_code&client_id=3MVG98_Psg5cppyY1TGPC_CWww9MhWKxCgDOtg3u0b3eAZxuBQEoWOvCLF8WedagGi8i42Kjgi0v86YI8y&client_secret=655284439636179&redirect_uri=https : //eu6.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/callback
me sale este error:
<error> invalid_grant </ error> <ERROR_DESCRIPTION> error de autenticación </ ERROR_DESCRIPTION>

Si alguien me puede ayudar Gracias. Saludos

Hi,
I'm developing a connector for attaching Saleforce with e-commerce framework. Need a module for from saleforce to see the products, categories, customers have been imported. Is there any module to perform this "interface" ?. If there is this module which recommend me?
Thank you.
Regards
hello,
To take the course of Apex Web Services, Part Workbench gives me the result of "Service not found at: / services / apexrest / Cases /" if anyone knows what the error is greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

regards
Hi, 
I have a problem with module "Manipulating Records with DML"
The 'insertNewAccount' method must accept an incoming string as a parameter, name the account after the parameter, insert it into the system and then return the account record.
My code is: 

public class AccountHandler {

public static ID insertNewAccount(String nombre){
        ID prueba =null;
         Account cuent= new Account();
                try {
                  cuent = new Account(Name=nombre);
                  insert cuent;
                       prueba = cuent.Id;

} catch (DmlException e) {
                  System.debug('A DML exception has occurred: ' +
                        e.getMessage());
              }
        System.debug('**********' +prueba);
        System.debug('**********' +cuent.Name);
        return prueba;
    }
}
I would like you ayudaseis I find the error.
Thank you