• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce is pushing an error back on the trailhead Module, Create Sharing Rules - Customer Rollout strategy, that says Edna Frank does not exist within my Org, yet I am sure that a contact, and account have been created for this "customer". Please help me get through this. 
Hi! I am sort of a beginner, but this almost seems like an error. We are to make an approval process if the type feild is set to prospect, and the value of employees is greater than 500. Cant seem to figure out what that 500 employees is attached to and the only employee section avaialable only has selections of High or medium. Certainly not a number selection. Please help, I appreciate it!
For some reason I cant seem to get this process to work smothly. The error coming back is saying the Case escalation failed to execute properly. I have checked the task and field updates and they seem to be correct as far as I can tell. Anybody care to help me out?
Hi! I am sort of a beginner, but this almost seems like an error. We are to make an approval process if the type feild is set to prospect, and the value of employees is greater than 500. Cant seem to figure out what that 500 employees is attached to and the only employee section avaialable only has selections of High or medium. Certainly not a number selection. Please help, I appreciate it!
For some reason I cant seem to get this process to work smothly. The error coming back is saying the Case escalation failed to execute properly. I have checked the task and field updates and they seem to be correct as far as I can tell. Anybody care to help me out?